chapter one

*Hanna's P.O.V.*

"Now remember class I do not want you to read ahead, alright?" I sighed I could barley pay attention to what Ms. Drew was telling us. "Romeo and Juliet is one of the most romantic stories of all time," She continued. I rolled my eyes. Love, whats so great about it? Someone always ends up hurt. I looked down at my worn out copy of 'Romeo and Juliet' and smirked. I know how this ends up, they both die. Sooo romantic. "Hanna, is something amusing?" Ms. Drew asked. I looked up and saw everyone staring at me. "No Ms. Drew." I answered. She opened her mouth to say something but before she could the bell rang. I grabbed my book bag and ran out of the class.

"Hey Han! Wait up!" My best friend Arianna called. She ran up to me and linked her arm in mine. "So how was English?" She asked. I smiled, "It was fine. How was gym?" She gave me her best sarcastic look, "It was amazing." I laughed. Arianna frowned then finally started smiling again. "So that cute guy in gym was totally checking me out today." She said. I exhaled heavily, and she heard it. "Oh come on Han! Ever since "HE" left you, you've been such a bummer." Arianna replied sharply. I winced at the thought of him. I HATED him, I know hate is a strong word but so is love. And people through that around like it's nothing. Arianna put her arm around me, "Sorry Han, that was so my fault." I shook all thoughts of him out of my mind. I put my arm around her, "Its fine Ari." She smiled, "Good, cause I don't like seeing you upset but I hate knowing that I'm the cause." I smiled, "Alright enough of this lovey stuff, let's go have lunch!" Arianna rolled her eyes, "Yes because god knows how much love you can take." I nodded and smirked at her. She reached into her purse and grabbed her keys, "Come on. Let's go to Chick-Fil-A." I jumped up and down, "Yay!" "Alright come on freak people are staring now." Arianna said pulling on my arm. 

"I would like a 6 piece chicken nugget and an oreo milkshake." I said. The man nodded, "Ok ten dollars." I pulled a ten dollar bill out of my purse and placed it on the counter. He took it and put it in the cash register. "I'll call your name when it's ready Hanna." The guy behind the counter said. I nodded and walked over to Arianna and sat down. She was on her phone texting someone. All of a sudden she slammed her phone down making me jump. "OMG guess what!" She whisper yelled. "What?" I asked. She looked around then leaned in close, "He is going to be here with her." My eyes widened a bit. "Will you be ok?" Arianna asked. I nodded slightly. "We can leave if you wa-" Arianna started before we saw him walk in with her. They sat down at a booth far away. "If you turn away they wont notice you." I nodded and looked in the opposite direction. Just as I thought this was going to work the man that took my order called my name really loud, "HANNA YOUR ORDERS READY!"  I felt their eyes bore into the back of my head. I stood up and walked to the counter to get my food. Then I heard someone say, "Look it's eating now." I felt my cheeks get hot and I walked back to the table where Arianna was fuming. "Calm down, they aren't worth it." I said quietly. She looked back at me, "Yes they are. They make me sick." Arianna, when she was mad, was really scary. "Hey, lets go. We can go back to my house." I said to her. Arianna's face softened a bit, "Ok lets." We stood up and turned to leave when I heard her say, "What? Leaving so soon?" I paused at the door, sucked in a breath, and left. We walked to Arianna's car in silence. As I got in the car she kept muttering to herself. We road in silence then I reached over and turned on the radio. Cher Lloyd's Oath was playing, I looked over at Arianna and smiled. She didn't move. "Wherever you go just always remember. That you've got a home for now and forever and if you get low just call me whenever. This is my oath to you." I sang along. She smiled just slightly. I knew what would make her laugh so I waited then sang, "I know I drive you crazy, sometimes. I know I call you lazy, and thats most times. But you complete me and thats no lie. You are my tuxedo and I'm your bowtie." She was laughing so hard, "Oh god Hanna for the love of my ears please don't rap." I shrugged and laughed along. She sighed, "I'm sorry Hanna. I just hate that your hurt." I smiled slightly, "Ari I'm a big girl. I can do this." We stoped at a stoplight and she turned to me. "I know, I have faith in you." I smiled, "Thanks Ari."

"BYEEEE HAN!" Arianna screamed at me. I laughed, "BYE ARI!" She waved then drove off. I turned around and opened the door to my house. As I shut the door behind me I heard my mom's heels clunk down the stairs. "Hey Hanna Banana! I'm leaving you twenty dollars for dinner." My mom said sweetly. "Where are you going?" I asked sadly. She turned to me and wrapped me in her arms, "I have a conference. I'm sorry." She let go and grabbed her purse. "Hey Han," She called and I spun around. "I love you so much sweet heart." My mom said as she closed the door. Then I was alone. "Love you too." I said. I grabbed the twenty dollar bill and put it in her wallet. Then I went to the pantry grabbed a bag of popcorn put it in the microwave and turned on the tv. It is going to be a long night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYY

I hope you like it!

I'm so proud of it!

Lol alright now on to the mushy stuff

This is dedicated to my best friend in the world,

LOVE YOU LO!

-Baileeboooo(: