chapter four (Picture of Hanna)

*Hanna's P.O.V.*

 My day was one of the longest ones that I have ever had in a long time, and it wasn't even lunch hour yet. I sat in fifth period dreading having to see him again. He was in my first, second, and fourth periods. I couldn't look at him, every time I looked at Niall I thought of Keegan. Keegan was the first guy I have ever truly loved. He meant everything to me, but apparently I didn't mean that much to him. He walked all over me, treated me like nothing. But for some painful reason, I still love him. When we started this year I found out he was dating Brooke. She hates me, I don't even know why. It's not like I'm still in love with her boyfriend or anything... Oh, never mind. But anyway being near Niall makes me think of the good, sweet Keegan. I know that somewhere in our relationship he loved me, I think. "Hanna." Mrs. Conner said. "Yes?" I replied smoothly. She made a gesture as if to go on. I raised an eyebrow, "Huh?" The class started to laugh. Mrs. Conner exhaled sharply, "Start paying attention in class Ms. Rose." I nodded and looked at my paper. "Now, Ms. Stryder, will you answer me correctly?" Mrs. Conner asked. I bit down on my lip, Stryder is Brooke's last name. "Of course Mrs. Conner, some of us actually pay attention in class." Brooke said looking at me coolly. Some people in the class snickered. I rolled my eyes and put my head on my desk.

I smiled and sat down at my lunch table waiting for Arianna to arrive. Then out of now where Bailee sat across from me, "God, these boys are like vultures. It's like they have never met a hot blond with an accent!" I laughed, "So Bailee, how do you like the school?" She smirked, "Besides the perverted guys and the stupid teachers and the whole school, its fine." I laughed again. Then I heard someone clear their throat, "May I sit with you ladies?" Bailee looked at Niall and patted the spot next to her, "Come sit with me Ni! I was about to call the boys," She looked at both Niall and I, "You guys want to say hi?" Niall opened his mouth but before he made a sound I spoke up, "No, Bailee you should talk to Harry alone. Tell him how much you love him and stuff." Bailee smiled and looked at Niall, "Your ok with that?" He nodded and she stood up. "I'll be back," She said already dialling. I then realized I was left alone with Niall. I turned my focus to my plate of food. "So," Niall said. "Your not going to ask me how my day is going?" I looked at him and forced a smile, "How is your day going?" He winked, "That's better. Well I got so many numbers its crazy." I smirked, "Yeah our female population is very interested in you." He stuck his tongue out and I laughed. "Hi Hanna." I heard Brooke say. I looked up to see Brooke and Keegan together. "Hi," I spit out. She rolled her eyes and looked at Niall and raised an eyebrow, "What are you doing with her?" I almost slapped her. Niall smiled at her, "Well, Hanna here is the prettiest in school. Prettier than you sweetheart," Brooke looked at Niall angrily. And some people from other tables turned to face us. "So why don't you take your boy and leave us alone ok? I mean this is really awkward for you. I wouldn't want you to be embarrassed like this again." Niall said. People around us were laughing at Brooke. Brooke gave him an incredulous look and stomped off. I bursted out laughing, "What was that?" Niall shrugged, "You looked like you didn't like her, so I got rid of her for you." I smiled and Bailee came and sat down. I was still laughing a bit and Niall was smiling like an idiot, a cute one at that. Bailee looked at both of us, "What'd I miss?"

I was watching the clock, a few more minutes and I'll be out of here. "Now class remember to read some chapters tonight for homework."  3. "I want all of you to be on chapter five by the next class." 2. "And I want you to all be entirely caught up on all homework." 1. "Goodbye class see you tomorrow." I was already out the door walking to the parking lot. "Hey! Hanna!" I heard her call. "Oh god." I muttered under my breathe. "What? You think you can pull a stunt like that and not pay for it?" She said yelling. Everyone in the halls turned to face Brooke and I. I turned around slowly, "Brooke I'm sorry." I muttered. "What was that? Speak up." She ordered like I was a disobediant child. "I am sorry Brooke." I said a little louder. She rolled her eyes and made a waving motion, "Get away from me." I gritted my teeth and turned to walk away. "Wait," Brooke called out. "One more thing." I turned again to face her, she was right behind me. She slapped me, hard my cheek. "That is for getting out of line maggot. Never do that to me again." Brooke said. I fought back hot, wet tears. I stood up and ran out the door. I ran all the way to my car and got in. I started crying at the wheel. I put my keys in the ignition and sped off home. When I pulled up to my driveway I started to cry again. I got out of the car and walked into my house. "Mom?" My voice broke. I looked around and saw a note, 

Had a meeting, sorry. I love you. -Mom

I tore up the note and threw it in the trash. I stomped off to my room feeling like I had no one. I could call Arianna but I need someone closer. Then I got an idea. I grabbed my phone out of my purse and scrolled through my contacts. Then I found her. I clicked call and waited for her voice.

"Hello?"

I smiled, "Hey, I need you Lauren."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh! Woah!

So who's Lauren?

I don't know!

Yes I do!

MWHAHAHAHAH

-Baileebooo:)