chapter three

*Hanna's P.O.V.*

We were walking hand in hand down a quiet street. Then he stopped. "Is something wrong?" I asked. He turned to me putting his hands around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. Then he put his lips to my ear, "I love you."

I woke up quickly panting and sweating. I looked at my clock it was two in the morning. I can't fall in love. I can't. Not again. I can't be around Niall, if he's going to make me feel like that.

*Niall's P.O.V.*

We were walking hand in hand down a quiet street. Then she stopped. "Is something wrong?" I asked. She turned to me putting her hands around my neck. I put my arms around her waist. Then she put her lips to my ear, "I love you."

I opened my eyes and smiled. She loves me, I knew who it was, I would recognize her anywhere. I looked at my clock it was seven in the morning. Crap, I'm going to be late for school. I got up, went to the bathroom, and splashed some water in my face. I went to the kitchen to hear singing, "White lips, pale face, breathing in the snowflakes. Burn lungs, sour taste." I smiled and walked in to see Bailee making breakfast. "Hey." I said. She jumped, "God Niall!" I laughed, "So your making breakfast?" She looked at me and smiled, "I'm only making it for us, the two that have to go to school." She set a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me. "Thanks Bailee!" She reached over and ruffled my hair, "Now hurry and get dressed, I'm going to take a shower. Think you can manage getting ready on your own?" She joked. I rolled my eyes, "Yes ma'am." She smiled, "Harry's driving me to school, do you want to come with or..?" "I'll drive my car, its cool." "Alright eat up!" Bailee said with a smile then went back to the bedroom that Harry and her share. I smiled and shook my head, Harry had found Bailee on tour in America a year ago and now they are in love. I don't know how she swung living with us but hey, I don't complain, she's a great chef. I quickly scarfed down my food then went back to my room. I picked out a green shirt, some pants, and my lucky snapback. Today was going to be the best. I got dressed and fixed my hair then headed out. "Hey Ni!" Bailee called out. I turned to see Harry and Bailee holding hands and looking at me, Bailee was beaming, "See you at school." She winked and turned with Harry in her hand and went to the garage. I followed after them and got in my car. I really cannot wait to see Hanna today.

As I pulled up to my new school I sighed, another school. It shouldn't matter that much. I'm a senior and there's only a few more months left for school. But still, it is a pain. I took the keys out of the car and stuffed them in my book bag. I got out of the car and as I did I saw her. She was with another girl, she was beautiful but not as pretty as Hanna. They looked deep in conversation, Hanna looked like she had been crying. I wanted to hold her in my arms and never let her go. Then a bell rang out interrupting my thoughts. Great, time for school. I walked up the main stairs and went to the office. There was a woman behind the counter typing, she looked bored. "Hello." I said with a monotone voice. The woman stopped typing and looked up, "Oh hello! Niall right?" I raised an eyebrow and smiled a bit, "How'd you know?" She waved her hand, "Bailee told me you'd be in." I chuckled, "That does sound like her." The woman smiled, "I'm sure you'll need another copy of your schedule." I nodded and bit my lip remembering that I tore my schedule up as soon as I got it. She printed one off for me, "Here you go doll, have a nice day." "Thank you so much." I replied. I looked down at my schedule, first period is chemistry. Great. I walked through the empty halls looking for my class. Then I finally found it. I walked in and all eyes were on me. "Hello, I'm Mr. Hollingsworth. Are you my new student?" The teacher asked. I nodded not looking at the twenty two pairs of eyes on me. "Well alright go ahead and introduce yourself." He said. I turned and faced the class. I scanned the room when I saw her, Hanna. I smiled and got a boost of confidence. "Hello everyone, I'm Niall. I'm from Ireland and I moved here with my best friends. I am in a band called One Direction," I stopped for the squealing girls. "And I'm really excited to be here." One girl raised her hand. I looked back to the teacher, and he gave me a head nod. "Um yes?" I said unsure of how to call on her. "Hi! I'm Amy, I was just wondering if Harry's single?" She asked with a huge smile. I laughed, "No he's got a girlfriend sorry." Then it sounded like she muttered something but I couldn't tell what it was. Another girls hand shot up. "Yes?" I asked. "Are you single?" She asked flirting. I couldn't help but look at Hanna, she was staring at me. "I'll have to get back to you on that." I said winking at the girl.

*Hanna's P.O.V.*

"So class when mixing sodium and hydrochloric acid what kind of reaction do you get?" Mr. Hollingsworth asked. But then the door opened and in stepped Niall, looking so cute. "Hello, I'm Mr. Hollingsworth. Are you my new student?" Niall nodded not looking at the class. "Well alright go ahead and introduce yourself." He said. Niall scanned the room when he met my gaze. He smiled and I wanted to melt away. "Hello everyone, I'm Niall. I'm from Ireland and I moved here with my best friends. I am in a band called One Direction," He stopped for the squealing girls. "And I'm really excited to be here." Amy raised her hand and Niall looked puzzled, he looked back to Mr. Hollingsworth who gave him a nod. "Um yes?" He asked sounding unsure. "Hi! I'm Amy, I was just wondering if Harry's single?" She asked with a smile. Nope, he's dating Bailee. Oh I forgot, we have to go shopping. Niall laughed snapping me back to reality, "No he's got a girlfriend sorry." Amy frowned and muttered something that sounded like, "I hate her." Then Rachel's hand went up. "Yes?" Niall asked. "Are you single?" She asked. I felt a ting of anger, why was I angery? I was just talking to Arianna about this outside. I don't want him, and he's not mine. Niall looked at me intently. "I'll have to get back to you on that." He said with a wink. My heart stopped. What does he mean by that. Does he want me? Of course he does, that's why I have to keep my distance. "Alright everyone, that's enough. Niall you can take your seat next to Hanna." Mr. Hollingsworth said dragging me deeper into depression. Niall sat down next to me smiling. I pretended to be very interested in the chemical reaction of two elements, but to be honest I didn't care. All I could think of was this blonde irish boy sitting right next to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow... I haven't updated in forever.

No I'm not dead.

I think...

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed it!

-Baileebooo:)