Bonus Scenario 3 (quite long)

Scenario 3: Arya as a barista and Altair as a regular customer. (They're not a thing yet.)

One fine day...

Kringg! Kringg! It was a lovely day. Birds chirping outside, the flowers were now starting to bloom, a few butterflies seen fluttering around, and our soon-to-be barista was still on her bed, asleep.

Arya stretched out her hands as she sits up yawning, unaware that she was going to be late for her work today.

"Good Morning-," she said as she looks at the clock," SHI- I'm going to be late!"

She rushed, out of her bed and into the bathroom, nearly tripping on her way out and changing into her work clothes. She got her bag and went through the door, making sure it was locked and ran to her workplace, "The Carino Bistro".

Arriving just a few minutes before 8, she opened the door and went inside the café, greeting the Head Barista, Charon Avel, on her way to the lockers.

"Amore! Why are you late?" Charon asked.

"Sorry Ma'am, I was working on something last night and I woke up late this morning," Arya replied.

"You better not do that again."

Arya simply nodded in reply.

She put her stuff on her designated locker, fixed up her clothes and went to the cashier just in time as the customers started entering the café.

"Good Morning! Welcome to the Carino Bistro! How may I help you?"

"I would like a double espresso, topped with whipped cream and cinnamon powder," the guy replied.

"Alright, that would be a dollar."

The guy handed a bill and went to a table, waiting for his order.

A few hours later...

Arya stretched out her exhausted arms as she yawned in relief as the café came closer to its closing hours.

"Arya, you okay?" Charon asked, approaching the yawning figure.

"Mhm, just a little tired Ma'am," she replied.

Charon looked at her watch and looked rather tense as she spoke, "Well, there's still one customer I'm expecting."

"Do you know their order?" She inquired.

"I do, a caramel macchiato and a warm glazed donut but, I'll let you do it this time."

"B-but, what if they don't like how I make a caramel macchiato?"

"Why? Do you not follow the proper procedures?"

"I do but, I kind of made some little changes."

"Alright, have it your way. I'm just warning you, she's very cold," Charon smiled as she walked away.

Arya, who was facing away from the counter was busily cleaning a cup when the door opened.

"Hello Charon, I would like the usual please." An unknown female voice spoke.

Arya, instantly filled with irritation turned around and without looking who it was, spoke, "Hello? Do I look like Charon? Please, I may be slim and all but I look nothing-", looked up and continued," L-like h-her."

She saw a girl, probably 5"7, standing on the other side of the counter, her deep blue eyes looking at her, radiating a rather cold aura.

"My apologies, miss. I'm here to order a cara-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know, a caramel macchiato and a warm glazed donut," Arya interrupted.

The girl now looked rather irritated than happy by the gesture our little barista had done, but decided not to show it in front of the remaining customers present inside the café.