Bonus Scenario 1:

Scenario 1: Instead of Matthew's gang beating up Altair, Matthew stabs Altair himself.

Altair walked home, carefully listening to her footsteps as they slowly tapped against the concrete sidewalk, whistling to the psithurism as it slowly shook the trees beside her. She still couldn't believe what she saw earlier, Matthew and Arya talking, their conversation seeming like a jouska played on repeat on her head.

Everything was quiet and peaceful until a short gust of wind moved behind, making her look back.

SHLINK!

"Finally got you, B*tch. Now you won't be interfering with my plans anymore." Matthew hissed as he struck her with a knife.

"W-what d-did I e-ever d-do to y-you?" Altair asked, her body shivering from the sudden pain it felt.

Matthew took out the knife and spat, "If it weren't for you, I probably have Arya by now."

Altair fell on her knees, the feeling of having cold blood metal inside her as her blood dripped.

"Go die. Arya needs me. She clearly shows that she hasn't moved on from me."

"S-she d-doesn't n-need you Ma-Matthew."

Matthew put his feet against Altair's left shoulder and laughed saying, "Now she does. Because you won't be there to comfort her."

He then kicked her as hard as he could, sending her flying a few meters away from him, adding even greater pain to what she previously bore.

"Adios, B*tch." He turned, leaving Altair injured, in pain, to die alone.

Her phone rang and she slowly reached for it, pressing the answer button.

"ALTAIR WHERE ARE YOU?" Arya's voice boomed through the speaker.

"I-I'm at the park. Please h-hurry... please. I-I c-can't last l-long. " Altair stuttered, trying to fight against the stinging pain of her wound.

"WHAT? I'LL BE RIGHT THERE, STAY AWAKE." Arya tried to assure Altair.

'F-f*ck...'

That was the only word that she could think of the moment. She knew that she'd die if Arya doesn't arrive on time.

She started to feel light-headed, everything around her started spinning, and a trace of blood trickled from her mouth.

She was trying to fight, even though everything hurt, even though she couldn't bear it anymore.

She saw Arya running, with Aristide trailing from behind.

A small grin formed on her face as her eyelids closed, sending her into unconsciousness.

'T-thank y-you...'

HELLO! This is not a real scene in the story but just bonuses. 

Since I kenot drow- I shel gib bonos drapt wraytings :)