First Day

(_) POV'S

*Beep*

*Beep

*Be-* *BANG!*

"What the fuck..." I scratched my head, looking crusty.

I banged my alarm clock again.

"Damnit..." I thought. I got up from bed and looked at the messy scenery. My room was messy. I had a messed up floor with papers on the floor, filled with music notes and bars. Instruments scattered on the floor. It was a total mess. Well, on the floor. The walls were filled with music stuff. Some of them were how to use some instruments I had. Guitar, ukulele, piano, violin, and LED light covering every corner of my room. But there was one poster that I had on my door. And when I wake up, I see it right in front of me. New World Academy. The best academy in the world. People say that the people that are in a new world. A different universe. That motivation was so cool. I wanted to go. So, I had a lot of A's. Some B's, and no friends no come along with me. I never had friends anyways, they would distract me from my main goal. So, I did it by myself.

I woke up and got up from my bed. When I go to sleep, all I wear is shorts and a bra. It's honestly the comfiest thing you could do if I were to say so myself. As I got up from my bed, I stepped on my guitar.

"OW!" I flinched.

I looked down and it was like an obstacle course. I had to jump and tumble through my way. That's how bad my mess was. I heard some papers crumpled up and I quickly moved so they won't rip.

"Damn. I need to clean." I thought to myself

I got to the door and let out a breath of relief. 

"Well, it's going to be my first day In New World Academy. I'm so excited." I smiled with glee.

As I was walking down the stairs, getting ready for my homemade pancakes, I saw a letter on the table that said, "New World Academy".

"What?" I wondered.

I grabbed the letter that was on the table and said, written on the back, "For (_)"

"This is kinda weird." I thought to myself.

"I just wanted some pancakes man." I frowned, just thinking about the good food I was about to make.

I opened the letter and a card was there. It had a cute yellow ribbon drawn on there and a card on the bottom of the written message that was sent to me. It said,

"Dear (_)

Congratulations on getting into New World Academy. Your grades had passed with flying colors and many teachers were practically begging you to come to our school. I was astounded by how many people were begging as well. I heard that you wanted to become an artist in music when you grow up. If that is true, then this is the place for you. See that card below, that is a card that will enter in and out of the school! So be responsible about it! Btw, a package will come shortly. Inside the package will be your outfit for school! So, I hope this letter brings good health. We will see you there...

Silvers Rayleigh."

When I was reading, I was wondering about something.
"A package?" I thought. "How does he know that there will be a package?" I was confused.

While I as in a state of confusion, someone rang at my doorbell.

"H-Hello?" 

"Umm, a delivery to, (_)? From New World Academy?" An unfamiliar voice shouted through the door.

I opened up the door and a dude with short black hair was at my door, with black shorts, no shirt, orange hat, freckles, and a tattoo that has the letters, A, a crossed-out S, C, E. When he saw me, he turned red and looked away quickly.

"Umm, yeah that's me."

"Y-Yeah. Uhh, why don't you put some clothes on?" He asked, still blushing at the fact that it was the first time he has seen a girl with her bra on. I looked down and I just remembered that I was still in my pajamas.