First day part 2

(_) POV

While we were walking to school, I saw all the cherry blossoms bloom.

"Sanji! Ace! Look up!" I yelled.

They looked up and saw the petals from above.

"They sure are pretty huh?" Ace smiled.

"They looked beautiful." Sanji smirked.

I looked at the both of them and smiled. I looked above me as well and watched each petal fall. When each petal falls, beauty falls from the sky. Every drop presents value. Every drop contains life. Every drop, every drop.

Every drop...

*Flashback*

"Mommy! Mommy! They blossomed again!" 

She lightly smiled.

"They have blossomed once again."

"(_)-Chan? Were you told, that every petal was contained three thing?"

"No. But what were the three things?"

"They were life, beauty, and value."

"Why?"

She smiled.

"That's for you to know."

*Flashback over*

I blinks a few times and woke up from a daze. My memories, my head. Mom...

"(_)?" Someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was Sanji. He looked worried and I stared at him.

"Y-Yeah!" I stuttered. My vision was blurry for some reason and I wiped my eyes. They were tears.

"(_)!" The two yelled. Ace ran up to me and they both looked at me with worried eyes.

"Are you okay? You were just happy a few minutes ago!" Ace said worried.

"Yeah! What's the problem?" Sanji frowned.

I looked at the two of them clueless and started laughing.

"I was just remembering something! That's it! Geez!" I laughed.

They both looked at me. And Sanji stepped on his cigarette, walking passed us.

"I'll see you later!" He yelled as he was walking to school.

"Is he good?"

"He's fine." Ace rolled his eyes and we started walking again.

When we are walking, we got closer to the gates. I was feeling that new world vibe. I was ready to be in another world. 

"Don't get your hopes high." Ace smriked.

I looked up at him and I saw the gate right in front of us.

"I'm in..." My eyes sparkled.

"I'm in new world!" I ran in the school and everything was beautiful!

When I first went in, I saw a fountain gushing with water and cherry blossoms filling the scenery. I t was a like I was in a anime, waiting for love to strike me sooner or later. I started walking slowly and looked left and right after each step of the way. 

"It was beautiful..." I gazed away. 

People were right! When you are in New World, you are literally in a new world! When I kept looking at the beautiful scenery, I saw New World. It was huge, looked like it regained status and the best part, it was stunning!