6. how ; movie

She's so fucking beautiful and I don't know how she doesnt get it.

She's quite stubborn, but I admire it about her.

Maybe the curl of the ends of her lips when shes about to smile but defiantly something about her made him go crazy.

How could she be so.... pretty? I ask myself more than once as we are walking back to my house from the park. She is telling me about a story about her childhood. I wish I knew more about her childhood, but I decide to conceal my thoughts about the obvious touchy subject and continue to walk, listening to angelic voice talk.

I gape as a thought pops into my mind. I wonder if she is a good singer?

I cut her story short by blurting the question out.

"Me, Sing? Ha you are very funny Zach" She says jokingly.

"I bet you have a great voice." I say smiling at her. "Sing something for me." I say as she looks at me like i'm some kind of robot.

"Please?" I give her a sad, puppy dog face.

"Maybe later." She says with a playful sound in her voice.

We finally get back to the house and we both fall onto the couch. We didn't do much at the park but the endless talking from both of us has defiantly made us tired. I fall asleep first on the love chair, her on the couch. I wish I would waited for her to fall asleep first, to cuddle her, but unfortunately I was the one who stayed up last night thinking about her beautiful face.

I wake up before and I get up and check the clock. 5:53

I notice she is still sleeping so I trot back over to the couch and realize she snores when she sleeps, almost like she is in distress but the thoughts are lost when she stirs in her sleep and turns around. I quietly order pizza and wait for the pizza come or for Anny to wake up first.

-=+=- ANNY'S POV -=+=-

I wake up from the slumber to find Zach no longer on the couch and quiet talking to where sounds like from the front door. I get up and check myself over in the mirror. I hurry to fix my hair when I hear Zach walk in.

"You look beautiful Anny" He says leaning over to kiss my temple. The simple chestier makes me cheeks flare. I notice what he is holding in his hands.

"You got pizza!" I say with more excitement then intended. I blush again in embarrassment and follow a smiling Zach to the kitchen.

I finish eating and clean up my small mess of a glass and plate. I ask Zach if I could take his plate and clean up but he insists he can do it himself.

I drag myself up the stairs and change into my pajamas. I trot over to my bathroom and pull my hair into a pony tail. I start to take my makeup off and become insecure by just looking in the mirror.

Will he care that I'm not wearing any make up?

What will he think?

I continue to take it off and walk down stairs. Zach looks up and smiles at me.

Instant confidence boost.

We sit on the couch and he turns on a movie. I lean my head onto his shoulder and feel my eyes become heavy. He looks down at me and says three beautiful words.

"Fall asleep beautiful"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M SO SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE IVE UPDATED BUT I WILL HOPEFULLY UPDATE AGAIN SOON.

I JUST WATCHED GRASERS FINAL GOODBYE CUBE EPISODE AND HONESTLY I CRIED

IT WAS SO CUTE AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

I CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 2 BUT MY TWITTER ACCOUNT (@CliffordaGhast) WILL NO LONGER BE A THING BECAUSE CLIFFORD WONT BE A THING? *cries rusher tears*

BUT ALL OF YOU CUBESTERS THAT WILL BE DOWNLOADING THE MAP MAKE SURE TO REMEMBER BEAUTIFUL CLIFFY AND IF THEY DONT MAKE CLIFFORD THE SECOND I WILL MAKE SURE TO CALL MY LAWYER

STALK ME:

Twitter- @CliffordaGhast

Tumblr- @futuograser

thanks again for reading and have a rusher filled day :)

;)