7. nap; shocked

I wake up not too long after, id say about 45 minutes. Zach is fully content with the movie before he even realizes I am awake. I move so I can sit farther away from him just because I can tell he was uncomfortable in the way I was laying on him.

He looks up at me with a quite sad but extremely cute look on his face. "Why did you move away?" "Do I smell?" He asks me after sniffing himself.

I giggle. "No you just looked uncomfortable with the way I was laying on you" I get up and start walking towards the stairs. I hear him quickly turn the tv off and follow me. "What are you doing?"

"I'm tired I'm going to bed." I smile but he seems upset.

I quickly get up the stairs and go into my room hopeful that Zach will ask me to sleep with him.

I hear his door shut and I get instantly sad. I crawl into bed and think about everything. Should I be staying here? Is he going to take advantage of me? Before I realize it a hour has gone by and I'm restless. My insomnia has been very bad the past few months but it's nothing like before...
I get snapped out of my thoughts of the sound of the door opening. I pretend I'm sleeping, but I'm pretty bad at faking things.

I feel the bed dip beside me and Zach's clammy hands move the hair crowding my face and he softly kisses my forehead. The small gesture makes my heart explode.

I hear him whisper "I don't know if you are awake but I can't sleep without your beautiful face beside me"

I slowly open my eyes and wrap my arms and legs around him. He smiles at me and closes his eyes. I start to quietly sing.

*insert a song here idk ¿¿*

-=+=- ZACH'S POV -=+=-

She has to most beautiful voice I've ever heard. Its shocking how much better her voice sounded than what I thought. It's a good shocked feeling.It's so soft and .. Just wonderful. I'm fighting myself from sleeping because I want to listen to her sing more but I need this. I need sleep. I have always had trouble falling asleep at night because it always felt like something was missing... but who knows.

My eyes get heavier and heavier by the second and I finally go into a deep slumber.

I slowly open my eyes and go to cuddle with Anny, but again shes not there, and I realize shes laying on me. She is holding on to me very tightly, its-its comforting. Our legs are tangled together and I wrap my arm securely around her. I shut my eyes hoping for just a few more minutes of sleep.

After a few seconds of closing my eyes, I can feel her waking up so I open my eyes and meet hers. She gives a look of panic and instantly climbs off of me to lay on the other side of the bed. "Is everything okay?" I ask her turning to look at her.

"Yeah I'm sorry for laying on top of you... I could of kill you with all my.. fat" She covers her face. If she thinks shes fat, shes so wrong. She isn't skinny, but that's not what I'm into. Her incredible curves have men dropping like flies, literally.

"What! You can't be serious." I say as my tone deepens. "You are not fat, Anny."

She nods her head no and gets up and goes into the bathroom quickly. I follow her and she shuts the door right in my face. "Anny open up." "Please" I plead.

"I'm getting a shower, I'll be out soon." As she says I hear the water turn on.

I'm left in my own thoughts as I walk back into my room to change. I pull a plain blue shirt out of my drawer and jeans out. What should we do today? I have to record but I can do that later. Since she is homeless does she have many.. clothes? I could take her shopping! There is a mall not to far away, we could drive there.

I hear her come out of her room dressed in jeans and a plain tee shirt, looking very beautiful. She isn't wearing any makeup, and it almost as right when I realize she isn't wearing any, she does too. She covers her face and walks back into her room.

I follow her into the room and she goes into the bathroom, I lean on the door. "How about I take you shopping today?" I ask her. "I don't have any money" She says in a sad tone. "That's why I said I could take you shopping" I say harsher than intended. She gives a few seconds of thought before looking at me and smiling "Sure why not."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI HI HI HI HI HI LOVELIES!!!!

BEFORE I GO INTO THE WEIRD STUFF- THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH FOR 2,000 READS. WITH OTHER STORIES I HAVE ONLY GOTTEN LIKE 50 READS BUT 2,000 IS INCREDIBLE. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH :)

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW HOW I COULD DO BETTER, WRITING, GRAMMAR, ANYTHING SO FEEL FREE COMMENT OR ON SOCIAL MEADIA. :)

THANKS AGAIN AND THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE SOON :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS :)

STALK ME -

Twitter- @CliffordaGhast      

Tumblr- @futuograser

Thanks again and have a childdolphin filled day :)