Really?! Why now?!

A/n
Ok, so here's the deal, my rules, now, the ships in this story are harry x percy, hermoine x ron, draco x ginny, idc what u say im doing that ship for the sake of my story! Anyways, nico x aquada, don't care if the ships get hate, really don't care. So, we good? No? Too bad, continuing on

Harry's POV

I was staying with the weasleys because I had to protect my aunt and her family, so I couldn't go there, mrs weasley was getting breakfast ready and she was making extra food, I questioned it but shrugged it off. Then I heard a worsh sound and got up, walking to the door to see who it was. Mr weasley opened the door to dumbledore, and four teenagers our age. (They are in their fourth year)

Mr weasley: dumbledore! How nice of you to get our guests here safely! Do they have everything? Or do they still need to go to diagon ally?

Dumbledore: they still need to go to diagon ally, but they already have their robes, but warning, this one

Dumbledore places a hand on a black haired girl who was wearing an orange shirt that had writing in a different language on it, a red jacket, black ripped jeans, converses, and charm necklace and bracelets. Her hair was up in a messy bun and her eyes were like an aqua marine, her skin was almost deathly pale, and she had dark bags under her eyes like she barley ever slept.

Dumbledore: refuses to wear uniforms, so she is the acception, I've already informed the teachers of hogwarts that she will be wearing what she has on now and will not be in robes. And I had a talk with their supervisor and they said to gather mr potter and his friends, as well as the order of the Phoenix so they can explain to you all ahead of time just exactly what and who they are.

Mr weasley nodded and let the four teens in, two were boys and the other two were girls. Mr weasley asked me to go get ron, hermoine, ginny, fred, and george while he got sirius, lupin, snape, and moody. I ran up the stairs and banged on each of their doors.

Ron: bloody hell harry, what is it?

Harry: meeting downstairs.

After I got every one, we all went down and saw that mr weasley had already gotten lupin, sirius, snape, and moody in the living room.

Percy's POV

We walked into the living room and sat down when five wizards appeared in front of us. I jumped, not expecting it, nico looked disturbed, thalia looked amazed, while my dear, lovely twin sister aqua, didn't even react to the wizards appearing. One of the wizards was mr weasley. The other four I didn't reaconize, one wore all black.

He looked strict, and looks like he hasn't smiled in a long time