Spinel X Diamond!Reader

(Yes I was the one who drew, I got a base to draw. The base is not mine, so it goes to the rights owners.) 

[That drawing is NOT you, it's just MY view of the reader. Don't worry, you're not the drawing above unless you want to be.¯\_(ツ)_/¯]

(Y/n) was walking around the Palace looking for something to do. (Y/n) had not won a pearl which made her a little angry with the other Diamonds.

Pink was bigger than (Y/n) making her the shortest diamond, but (Y/n) was still bigger than the other normal Gems.

There were 5 diamonds. The White diamond she rarely paid attention to (Y/n). The Yellow one that occasionally talked to (Y/n). The Blue who always taught her that she couldn't do such things, that she should behave like a diamond. And Pink who was pissing off (Y/n) and mocked her for being short and annoying.

Although Pink was the diamond that most interacted with (Y/n). Being the only diamond that (Y/n) liked to be around.

And it had the Gray diamond. Or as the diamond likes to call herself. (Y/n).

(Y/n) Knowing that Pink won a colony made (Y/n) beg to the diamonds to give her one.

Which was not the case because the diamonds refused and so made Pink mock her saying "Welcome to my world"

Now, (Y/n) was walking around the Palace and then noticed a Warp pad activate, and right away Pink came out, with an obscure expression. (Y/n) looked at her and called her causing Pink to be surprised "Pink! What is it?" (Y/n) asked and Pink looked a little nervous.

"Well, Gray... It's just that since I got a colony... I don't need to stay in the Garden anymore" Pink said, (Y/n) widening her eyes. "Wait. What about your little playmate? Aren't you going to take her along?" (Y/n) questioned and Pink sighed.

"No... I won't-" Pink stopped for a few seconds and then realized "Wait... What do you do in your free time, Gray?" Pink asked and (Y/n) looked at her "Please call me (Y/n). And actually I don't do anything. I just draw, I walk around the Palace... I wish I had a pearl for me to have someone to talk to... "(Y/n) said as Pink approached her. 

Pink caught her shoulder with sparkling eyes and asked "(Y-Y/n). Would you like to meet my playmate?" Pink asked and (Y/n)'s eyes twinkled brightly "YES!"

Pink then went to the Warp pad again with (Y/n) close behind and the two teleported to the Garden. When the two came down from the Warp pad, (Y/n) observed the place and it was big.

"WOOW! How beautiful!" (Y/n) exclaimed as if she were a child, Pink then went downstairs with (Y/n) right behind and (Y/n) spotted a pink Gem standing still, and then she was startled when the Gem shouted.

"PIIIIIINK!!" The gem soon wrapped Pink in a hug which made them almost fall to the floor, (Y/n) laughed at the scene and the pink Gem soon did a funny eye trick and commented "So? Did I win?!" Spinel asked as she jumped, making a noise every moment she hit the floor, her shoes making 'squeak'.

"Ah, uhh. Yeah, Spinel. You, uh, won..." Pink said stepping away from the Gem, making (Y/n) frown a little.

"Anyway! Spinel, this one is the Gray diamond, (Y/n)" Pink said pointing to (Y/n) and the Gem Spinel made a funny bow, making (Y/n) laugh a little. Pink smiled and then commented.

"Spinel, I have to do something there at Homeworld. Could you stay here with (Y/n)?" Pink asked and Spinel nodded. Pink smiled and said to (Y/n) "Have fun"

After Pink left, (Y/n) looked at Spinel and held out her hand. "Nice to meet you Spinel! I'm Gray, but you can call me (Y/n)" (Y/n) said and Spinel extended her hand grabbing (Y/n) and it shook a lot.

"I'm Spinel! But you can call me Spinel!" Spinel joked and (Y/n) laughed.

Spinel had to admit one thing, Pink and (Y/n) had the same laughs, but for some reason she felt that (Y/n)'s laugh was softer and sweeter. While Pink's seemed forced and indifferent.

"Spinel, can I do something?" (Y/n) asked and Spinel looked at her and was soon surprised by a finger poking the tip of her nose.

"TAG! It's with you!" (Y/n) shouted and then ran forward and Spinel laughed and ran after (Y/n).

After a run, Spinel stretched out her elastic arms almost catching (Y/n). But the Gray Diamond had a letter up its sleeve. Then she was soon gone when Spinel almost clung to her.

Confused Spinel looked back and found (Y/n) running in the other direction. Surprised Spinel heard her throw her arms in the air screaming "Pink knew how to float. I know how to TELEPORT!!" (Y/n) screamed and Spinel laughed running after her.

------After some days------

"Spinel! Come up here!" (Y/n) shouted to Spinel and Spinel stretched her arms and came upstairs fast "Spinel, lay here beside me, I discovered something very strange!" (Y/n) said and Spinel lay beside her, (Y/n) closed her eyes and said "If you lie down in a comfortable way, close your eyes and think of nothing, you spend time faster!" (Y/n) commented and Spinel closed her eyes and tested (Y/n)'s theory.

...

After a while Spinel opened her eyes and looked sideways to see (Y/n). But she came across (Y/n) hugging her. Spinel heard (Y/n) make some strange noises while she was 'spending time'.

(Y/n) was snoring.

Spinel found it cozy and hugged as she closed her eyes and went 'pass the time' too.

----------After some months---------

"AHHH!!"

(Y/n) shouted when Spinel threw her into the small lake. Spinel chuckled as (Y/n) spat the water that had entered her mouth. (Y/n) noticed that Spinel was distracting laughing at her, so she took Spinel's arms which alerted Spinel and (Y/n) pulled her into the water.

(Y/n) was laughing this time as she watched Spinel's pigtails fall with the water.

(Y/n) Wheezed with Spinel's angry face. This was the first time Spinel had acted like herself, without thinking about the mission of worrying with the goal of entertaining (Y/n).

Even though Spinel being herself, (Y/n) didn't act any different, she always liked Spinel just the way she is.