Past!Spinel X Bully!Reader

BeachCity College.

"Fuck you!" (Y/n) shouted while pointing the middle finger at the other students. (Y/n) kind of was the school leader, had her, who was a human, and had Jasper. That was another bullying but she was a Gem.

(Y/n) had her hands in her pants pocket, she was walking down the hall and when some people looked at her she was staring back at them. But suddenly something unexpected happened.

Someone had accidentally hit (Y/n). She soon grunted and looked ahead and came across a pink Gem.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't seeing where I was going" The gem said looking at (Y/n).

(Y/n) noticed the gem and felt her cheeks burn a little. The gem was a school newbie and when (Y/n) noticed that there were several people watching her, seeing what (Y/n) was going to do with the Gem.

(Y/n) didn't want to be mean to the gem but she didn't want to destroy her reputation. Then she snapped her tongue and said "You're the newbie right?" (Y/n) asked and the gem agreed. (Y/n) let out a 'Uh' and then took the gem's arm and led her into an empty room.

Locking the door, (Y/n) sighed and began "My name is (Y/n), and what's yours?" (Y/n)'s tone changed from intimidating to softer. The gem smiled and said "Spinel! Nice to meet you, (Y/n). To be honest, when I saw you I thought you were going to hit me for accidentally bumping into you. But I was wrong" Spinel said laughing a little and (Y/n) smiled.

(Y/n) didn't hit her because (Y/n) found the gem interesting. So (Y/n)'s first impression for the gem had to be positive.

Spinel was a cheerful, very pink Gem, her Gem was heart-shaped. Her pigtails were two perfect heart shapes.

(Y/n) was enchanted by the way the girl spoke. It looked so innocent.

(Y/n) then put a hand around Spinel's shoulder and commented "You know, Spinel. We're not in the same class. But if something happens, just call me" (Y/n) said firmly and Spinel laughed "Sure, (Y/n)"

Then the bell rang and all went to their respective classrooms.

----------

At halftime, (Y/n) was sneaking out to drink a little, but then when she went to open the bottle she listened to running students going to a place. Until she heard several students shout "FIGHT !!" And that got her attention.

She went after what was going on and one of the girls who was (Y/n)'s classmate said "Hey, (Y/n). You know that one, Spinel. Don't you?" The name Spinel caught the girl's eye and she replied "Yes...?"

"It's just that one of Jasper's gang guys hit Spinel"

(Y/n) froze. Seriously. I just was nice to the person I like and a motherfucker bustes her?!

(Y/n) furiously clenched her fists and walked faster toward the fight.

The students seeing (Y/n) get close started watching her with fear, because her expression was not a good thing.

Getting close, (Y/n) realized that there was already a small group of people watching and some were filming. She saw Spinel with her hand to her eye saying some apology.

(Y/n) then stopped walking and started running full of hate, she dodged Spinel and punched the guy straight in the face.

Everyone was surprised and then the real fight started. Everyone was shouting "Fight! Fight!"

(Y/n) punched the guy in the mouth but he deflected, he tried to punch (Y/n), but she deflected and took the collar of the boy's shirt and threw him against the lockers.

The boy got dizzy and fell to the floor (Y/n) kick him in his belly and spat the words "See if you don't mess with my stuff"

(Y/n) then turned around and saw Spinel with the black eye, she soon fell apart and went to Spinel. (Y/n) saw people watching and stared at them they stopped recording and (Y/n) took Spinel's arm and led her to a secret place that (Y/n) knew.

"Sit here" (Y/n) said pointing to a log. Spinel sat down and (Y/n) took some bandages and medicine out of her backpack.

Spinel saw this and commented "You're very prepared, huh?" Spinel joked and (Y/n) laughed "Yeah, you don't know what happens everyday here" (Y/n) said finishing helping Spinel.

"Thanks..." Spinel said and (Y/n) laughed "Pff, don't thank me yet. I have to lie to the principal saying that the boy attacked both of us and I just defended" (Y/n) said laughing and Spinel grinned .

"I don't like these things, (Y/n). But I have to admit... You really are something."