Chapter 3

"That's so not true" I scoffed. "There is no way that this place is haunted by some psycho killer lady" Just as I said that, all of the books fell off of a shelf, nearly hitting me on the head.
"Yeah, this place isn't haunted at all" Becca said sarcastically rolling her eyes trying to keep her cool. But I could see the fear slowly creeping in her eyes. We kept on walking to a room with a stage. I was just wondering why there was a stage in hospital when a spotlight came on with a click, illuminating the stage. Suddenly, people appeared on the stage moving in a strange and sluggish way but I couldn't place that was wrong with them. Then, all but one of the people collapsed. That's when it hit me. I've seen all of these people before. They were all the people who have mysteriously disappeared. I recognized them from milk cartons, missing posters, the news. I guess this is where they disappeared to. The one person that was still standing said "Leave now or die. You have been warned". As it continued to stare straight ahead with blank eyes, we moved closer to the stage to get a closer look. All the people were very much dead. Blood was beginning to pour out of the still standing persons eyes. Just then we heard an ear splitting scream coming from down the hall.
"This is stupid" Becca said with a slight quiver in her voice. "It's probably just some idiots pranking us or something". Just then, one of the lights fell out of no where and landed on top of her. It must have been really heavy because.... stuff... came out of her. She didn't even have time to scream.
"She's dead" I said, now beginning to feel terrified.