Ch. 8

~Rowan's P.O.V.~

We've been in this freaky place for about half an hour. I hear footsteps.

"Where are we Delly?" I asked.

"I don't know. But here comes that girl again." Rydel answered. The door opens and the girl walks in; followed by some men carrying a brown haired girl. Wait, is that...

"Maia?!" I screamed. The girl's head shot up. Yup. Maia Mitchell.

"Shut up." the other girl said. I was quickly quiet as Maia was tied down next to me.

"Let's go wait upstairs." the girl said. The men followed her upstairs leaving us alone.

"Are you guys alright?" Maia asked.

"We're fine." Rydel answered. "Are you?"

"Yeah. It's been a while since I saw you girls last." Maia said.

"Well I don't think this is a very happy meeting place." I mumbled.

"Rowan, what's wrong?" Maia asked. Ah, the big sister part of Maia. It's annoying, yet nice.

"Nothing." I say.

"Alright." Maia says and shrugs it off.

* * * * *

~Ross's P.O.V.~

We've been looking for an hour. No sign. Wait! I have a tracker on my phone.

"Hey guys! I just remembered that I have an app that can track down any phone." I say. I quickly log on and enter the number. Wow. We were way off. We hopped in the car and I lead them to where to go. We arrived with half an hour to spare.

"Let's go." Riker says and jumps out. We all followed him inside.

"Hello lover boy!" a girl says.

"Who the hell are you?" Rocky asks.

"I'm Ratliff's soul mate!" the girl says dramtically. "My name is Gigi."

"Well, Gigi, I'm sorry. But we are here for our sisters and them only." I said.

"Oh really? You're just gonna leave poor little Maia here?" Gigi asked.

"What?!" we all screamed.

"That's right. I have both of your sisters and Maia Mitchell." Gigi said. Evil little mind of hers.

"What do you want Gigi?" Rocky sighed.

"Ratliff. And Ross." Gigi said.

"You can only date one guy Gigi." Ryland told her.

"Ryland! Quit helping her!" I yelled.

"Make a choice quick. Me and you get your sisters and Maia back; or, you can just leave." Gigi said. I repeat, evil little mind of hers.

~Rydel's P.O.V.~

I just remembered I have a pocket knife with me. And so do Maia and Rowan. I know this because we all live with boys and are country girls. We've all started cutting our ropes and we're almost done. Suddenly we hear footsteps and the door opens.

"Your brothers came to save you. Oh, and you to Maia." Gigi said. Yeah, she told us her name. I flashed my brothers the glint of my knife and they saw what I meant.

"You know Gigi, maybe we should go talk really quick. Ya know, just me and you." Ross said. I could see regret in his eyes.

"Of course. I'll be right back." Gigi said as happy as can be. They walked out of the room and the boys quickly ran over to us. They took the ropes off and we jumped on them.

"Hey, nice to see you again Maia." Riker said.

"You guys too. Now, we should probably go." Maia said.

"What about Ross?" I asked.

"He's so much stronger than Gigi. See, here he comes." Ryland said. Ross ran out of the room.

"Let's go! Like, now!" he said. We all ran upstairs and into the car. Then we drove home.

"By the way, nice to see you again Maia." Ross said.

"You too." Maia said. The car was really quiet. I looked around to see if everyone was here. Ross, Ryland, Riker, Rocky, Maia, and me. Wait, aren't there supposed to be seven of us?

"Rowan!" I screamed.