Chapter 1~Moving Out

Today is the day I move out of the house I grew up in. I spent 2 weeks packing my things and moving everything to my new apartment in the city. I went back to the house to make sure I got everything and to say bye to my parents. I looked in my room and it was completely empty. I saw my mom and dad walk in.

Mom: "Do you have everything? Are you sure you're ready?"

Y/n: "yes mom, I'm ready"

Dad: "ahh..you're growing up to fast y/n.."

I smiled at my dad and we had a group hug. Mom started to cry.

Y/n: "awe, mom please don't cry.."

I hugged her again and she hugged me back.

Mom: "I'm just going to miss you..you're our only child and you're leaving the nest."

Y/n: "I will try and visit whenever I can mom..I won't be a stranger."

Mom: "good, now go and adult! If you need anything, please let us know."

Y/n: "I will, I love you guys"

Dad: "We love you too.."

We walked out the house to my car. I got inside and drove off. I looked in my mirror and saw them wave to me goodbye. It hurt to leave but I knew that it was time to. It was time to start my new life and be my own person.

•••

I got to my apartment and boxes were still everywhere. I tried to unbox everything and put them where they need to go a few days ago but I didn't have a lot of time. I spent 3 hours unboxing and organizing. It was late at night so I changed into pajamas and went to bed.

In the morning I went online and tried to find a job.

New job offering!!
Work in the "Jeon Management"
Complete resume in link below!

The Jeon Management huh? This may be a good opportunity for me. I opened the link and completed the resume. I sent my resume to the business and I got a quick response back.

Thank you for completing the resume! You seem perfect for this job! Please come to the office at 9:00 a.m. sharp, no later. Thank you!

You're joking?!
I'm halfway there to get the job? That seemed way to easy but hey! I got a freaking job! This is going great already.

•••

I woke up at 7:30 a.m. and got myself ready to make sure I wasn't late in case of traffic. I got a somewhat "business" outfit on and gave myself loose curls in my hair. I did my makeup then put on my shoes.

I went to a coffee shop for some breakfast. I got a muffin with some coffee. I headed to the building to be early. I walked inside and there was a sign "The Jeon Management"

Y/n: "well at least I know I'm at the right place.."

I walked inside and there was a man that greeted me.

???: "Hello! Welcome to The Jeon Management! How may I help you?"

Y/n: "um, hi..I'm y/n. I completed a resume last night for the job opening and got a response saying to come here."

???: "Oh! Y/n! Of course! Right this way"

I followed the man and this place was huge. So many people were walking around, talking on the phones, carrying coffee to rooms, completing paperwork and just so many things are happening.

We walked up to a room and on the door it said "Mr.Jeon"

Y/n: "So this is who owns the building?"

???: "Yes it is, he wants to meet you. Come inside."

We walked inside and a tall man was looking out the window holding his coffee in his right hand while his left was in his pocket.

???: "Here she is boss."

Mr.Jeon: "thank you Hoseok..you can go now."

Hoseok: "no problem."

He walked out the room and Mr.Jeon turned around.

Mr.Jeon: "y/n? Correct?"

Y/n: "yes sir."

Mr.Jeon: "hm..sir..well mannered."

Y/n: "thank my parents"

Mr.Jeon: "please, sit down"

I sat down in the seats in front of his desk. He looked at me with a serious look on his face. He was really intimidating.

Mr.Jeon: "So you think you are perfect for for this job?"

Y/n: "yes sir, I am very responsible and respectful. I get things done on time, I-"

Mr.Jeon: "I get it. You're a good girl. You do what you're supposed to do. I need that in my business.."

Y/n: "so..?"

Mr.Jeon: "You don't have the job"

What? I don't have the job? He just said he needs someone like me in the business.

Mr.Jeon: "Why so serious y/n? You have the job."

Y/n: "seriously? I do!"

Mr.Jeon: "Not if you yell in my office like that again."

Y/n: "I'm sorry, I won't ever do it again. Thank you so much."

Mr.Jeon: "Now go find your desk with your name on it. I let Hoseok know you have the job. Don't disappoint me."

Y/n: "I promise I won't.."

•••

Hello guys! This is my first story on this app and I hope you guys enjoyed it! I will try and update it once a day or whenever I can. I also write stories on an app called "Wit" my username is "Samantha💜"
So if you want, please follow my account and read my stories! I write taekook stories. My current ones are "No Strings Attached"(taekook) and "Sanity"(yoonmin) so go check them out! Thank you so much for reading if anyone has seen this😅 I love and purple you all💜