Hatred

Zak's POV

I scrolled through twitter liking tweets that fans had tagged me in and sometimes others in, and my friends' tweets. Then I got a dm. I clicked on it and read it:

You r so STUPID! U should go KYS. Ur as dumb as a rock you stupid faggot! Ur YouTube videos r lame, u r so ugly, go die!

I became anxious. I didn't know what to do as to I've never had a hate message before, or that I've seen. I felt like crying, but I held back the tears. I replied back with:

If you think I'm so stupid, don't listen to me. If you think I'm so ugly, don't look at me. If you think my videos are so lame, don't watch them. That solved your problem easily without having to hate on someone just because they love what they do! I am blocking you, and don't you dare do the same thing to bbh, or A6D, or any other of my friends. None of us deserve it.

I sent it and waited 60 seconds. It said seen, and they started typing. Their message said:

You think your sooooo smart!

I rolled my eyes and sent them this message:

I am smart, cause I actually know how to spell. It's spelled you're*

I smirked cheekily and waited for them to send their message. Then Bad messaged me. I clicked on it and read what he said:

Bad
I got a hate message :'(

I felt like punching, whoever hated on Bad, everywhere on their stupid body!

Me
WHO WAS IT?!?!?! I WILL KILL THEM!!!!!!!!

Bad
Skeppy, calm down. It's just a hate message

Me
It's not "just" a hate message! They're hating on you, and I will NOT let them do that without a punishment!

Bad
Wait, what? Are you gonna try to kill them?

Me
No, but I'm gonna figure SOMETHING out... if I can :/

Bad
Be careful...

Me
Ik

I didn't wanna tell Bad that I'd gotten a hate message as well, cause that might worry him... I don't want to worry him. I clicked on the message the hater had sent me, and read it:

Stfu you dumb ass bitch! Go kill yourself, the world will be better without you! We all know that! All of ur fans, and your friends, especially bbh.

Then I felt a tear running down my cheek. I knew I shouldn't believe haters, but... but what if, they were right? I wiped the tear off my cheek and became angry at the hater. I sent them:

SHUT THE HELL UP! LEAVE ALL OF US ALONE! AND DO NOT EVER EVER EVER! BRING BBH INTO THIS CONVERSATION! GO TO HELL YOU WHORE!

I sighed as I realized I shouldn't have sent them that message, but it was too late now....... they were typing.......

(A/n, I'd cry if they actually got hate messages like this...... I hope they never do but, I highly doubt that's possible DDDD:)

The hater said:

Gee ok... i didn't know i was a whore. And I will go to hell, thank u!

I gasped and covered my gaping mouth. I whimpered nervously. He wants to go to hell? I wondered, my eyes were tearing up. I have to block him... I'm not gonna talk to him if he actually wants to go there when he dies.

I did as I said I would, I blocked the hater. I'd get no more messages from him, unless he made a new account to message me there...

I realized all my muscles were tensed up, so I relaxed them and sighed. I was not expecting that to happen today. I put my phone down and rolled on my side, on my bed, and closed my eyes even though it was daytime.

I opened my eyes, and looked around. It was dark. I turned my phone on and it burned my eyes. I covered them and uncovered them. I squinted to check the time. It was 1:46 am. It was 2:23 pm when I fell asleep. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I stood up and walked into the bathroom and went. I got done washing my hands, then I washed my face. I walked down the steps and walked into the kitchen to eat something. I opened my fridge and looked around. I yawned and covered my mouth, my eyes closing. The yawn ended and I opened my eyes again and they landed on the milk. I shrugged and grabbed it. I closed the fridge and put the milk on the counter. I grabbed the cereal box and poured some cereal into a bowl I took out. I put the box down and poured the milk in. Once I was done with both of those, and I put the cereal back up on the fridge and the milk back in it.

I took a spoon out and put it in the bowl. I rolled the sleeves of my hoodie up so I wouldn't get anything on them, and grabbed the bowl of cereal and walked back into my room.

I sat down in my chair and put my bowl on my table. I turned my computer on and got onto Minecraft, and played Minecraft for the rest of the night...

A/n: I am soooo sorry for not posting in awhile, I've been hanging out with friends and family for the holidays and stuuuufff like dat! Yea yea, this chapter is dumb... but oh well! Lol. Sorry it's really short........... That's what he said! HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!

VOT or die TMRW!