IS THAT SEXUAL?

WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER!

Darryl's POV

A month past since Zak was kidnapped, and the two men were thrown in jail. Literally, they threw the men in the jail cell!

Zak and I started dating after that happened. After we saved Zak, I just felt like he was my everything! I felt super in love with him...but I didn't know if I felt that way...sexually...I just always ignore that thought, but it always comes to mind! It's like my mind is possessed or someone is mine controlling me to think that way...about Zak that way...I shook my head, as if that thought would fly out of my head, but it didn't work, ever.

"Yo Darryl!" Zak called, interrupting my thoughts. "What do you say, a stream tonight?" he asked.

I nodded. "S-sure" I mumbled.

"Okay...what time?" he asked again.

"You can decide if you want" I told him, smiling thoughtfully, since Zak always let me make decisions like that.

"Are you sure?" Zak muttered, walking closer to me.

"Positive" I said, looking at Zak's lips.

Zak was looking at my lips too. Then Zak suddenly put his arms around me and pulled me over to his bed. He threw me on it.

I stared up at him, wondering what he would do.

Zak crawled over to me, getting on top of me, and then he pressed his lips against mine and kissed me. He stared into my eyes and smirked.

My heart was pounding so hard and quick the whole time, Zak had to of heard it.

"You're excited?" Zak whispered deeply in my ear.

I raised an eye brow. "What do you mean?"

"Your heart is beating like a million miles an hour!" Zak chuckled and, before I could reply, he put his lips back on mine and he started making out with me.

I moaned silently, startled, and kissed him back. I could feel Zak's hand creeping up my leg and inside my shirt on my chest. It gave me chills. Then, without a warning, Zak began grinding against my pelvis. I moaned as he did that...were we gonna have what I think he wants? Maybe...what if he's trolling me? What if he's recording!? Oh my goodness...if he is I SWEAR I will get revenge! But soon after those thoughts, he began creeping his hand down my pants. I moaned.

"Oh Darryl..." he moaned silently, and slipped his hand into my boxers, and he put it on my dick.

My mind was whirling and I felt light headed! I didn't know he felt the same way about me, sexually! I was just staring at his face the whole time he was doing this, though.

Then he quickly pulled his hand off my dick and out of my pants. He smiled at me and kissed my neck a bunch of times.

I moaned when he hit my sweet spot, just above my chest, but still my neck. My moans must've been like music to Zak's ears, because he began grinding again while moaning quietly. We were trying desperately to stay quiet, since George and Harvey were home recording a Minecraft video together.

Zak removed his lips from my neck and moved them to my ear. "I want to fuck you so hard, Darryl..." he whispered in a sexually deep voice that gave me deep chills.

I wanted him to fuck me so hard, too...but we couldn't because of George and Harvey.

"What if George and Harvey weren't here?" Zak mumbled in my ear.

"I-I don't kn~know" My voice quivered.

"Heh, I think I know what would happen..." He winked. "...pleasure my, Darryl..." He started grinding again and kissed my neck.

Then Zak suddenly jumped up and looked at the door then back at me. "I hear someone coming." he muttered and threw himself beside me. He grabbed his phone and acted like he was scrolling through Twitter or something.

There was a knock on the door.

"Hello?" It was George.

"Yes? Come in!" Zak called.

George opened the door and stepped inside. "We're streaming tonight, Harvey and I, you two wanna join or nah?" he asked us.

I nodded. "Sure!"

Zak nodded as well. "We were gonna stream tonight anyway, why not do it with you two!" He smiled.

"Alright I'll tell Harvey...it'll be at 7 pm" George told us then walked out of the room.

Zak and I made eye contact. Then Zak jumped on top of me again and we started making out again. His kiss felt so good on my lips, and it made wanna just kiss his entire body, all over! But we would at least have to wait until George and Harvey were out of the house.