Roommates

Zak's POV

I smiled because in a few days, Darryl would be moving in with me. I couldn't wait! I stood up off my chair and began cleaning the house, making it ready for when Darryl got here, even though he wouldn't be here till like a day or two.

*Timeskip cause I'm lazy affff!*

I sat in a chair at the airport, waiting for Darryl to arrive. I opened Twitter on my phone and tweeted out: I can't believe I'm actually moving in with a Japanese symbol for beginner! I chuckled and put my phone down, looking around for Darryl. Then I saw him walking into the airport. I smiled and stood up. I ran toward him and he saw me. We hugged each other.

"Sorry about being late" said Darryl, staring down at me.

"It's okay" I said and backed up a foot. "You're fucking tall!" I laughed, so did Darryl.

"Haha, yea I am tall" he said.

*Timeskip again*

We walked into the house and Darryl set his stuff down on the floor.

"This is a nice place you've got, Zak" Darryl said with a chuckle.

"Yea... and lonely at times" I said and turned toward him. "Anyway, I'll show you where you'll be staying" I told Darryl, leading him to the room where he will be staying in.

"Cool!" Darryl smiled and turned to me. "Could you help me bring my stuff in here?" he asked.

I smiled and nodded. "Of course." We walked back toward Darryl's belongings and brought them into his new room. "Want me to help you get set up?" I asked.

"Nah it's okay, do whatever it is diamond blocks do" Darryl said and opened his bags.

I laughed and nodded. "Al-ri-ght!" I chuckled and walked into my room and sat down on my bed. In a month, George/Spifey and Harvey/TapL would be moving in as well! I wouldn't be so alone anymore! But, I still felt lonely for some reason... and sad. I shrugged and grabbed my remote and turned the TV on. I began watching my favorite show. (I don't know what Skeppy's favorite TV show is xd lmao.)

*Ugh, timeskip again! I'm such a dumb dumb lol*

I turned my TV off and checked the time. It was 10:06 pm. I got off my bed and walked out of the room to check on how Darryl was doing

I knocked on his door and he answered.

"Yes?" Darryl asked, staring at me.

"Just checking up on you, how do you like it here?" I asked.

"I love it" Darryl smiled and opened the door wider. "Wanna come in and see my set up?" he asked me.

"Yea" I walked into his room and spun in a circle. On one side of the room was where his bed sat, beside his window. On the wall across from the bed was his TV I let him have, it was sitting on a table. And on the other side of that wall, where his TV was, was where his YouTube set up stood, and I noticed that on the other wall, where the closet was, he had already put all his clothes and other stuff in it.

"Nicely done, Darryl" I told him with a smile.

"Thanks," Darryl thanked. "I've already recorded a video"

"Really?" I asked.

"Yea," he said. "I just, haven't edited it yet..." he mumbled.

"I'll let you get to that" I said and walked toward the door.

"Want me to make dinner after editing?" Darryl asked as I approached the bedroom door.

I turned and shrugged. "Sure" I mumbled. "Only if you want to" I told him and opened the bedroom door and stepped out.