9

"So, my future wife didn't let me go because she wanted this." Tzuyu said as he raises their intertwined hands. The couples are now cuddling on Sana's bed after their make-out session.

"I just want to be with you a little longer. We've been busy running our family's businesses in the past few weeks." Sana replied and looked at him. "Don't you like this, Tzuyu? Just you and me."

"Of course, I do, and I'll be happier if you moved into my unit." He kissed her crown and continued his speech. "I already said this back then and I want to say it again. Sana, I want you to be mine—legally mine."

Sana just stared at him seductively and tugged his shirt with the use of her teeth. She then moved to straddle him and pecked on his nose.

"I am yours already." Sana replied confidently. She bit her lower lip and glanced at his while caressing Tzuyu's clothed chest.

"Hmm. Where is the shy Sana that I know?" He smirked.

"Here." She replied and claimed his lips.

"Tzuyu," She called as they pulled away. He just hummed in response.

"I...you... It's poking my butt." Sana said while blushing. She can feel him hard under his pants.

Silence took over them as he didn't reply, instead, he gathered her closer to him and made her snuggle on top of him.

"Sana, don't move." Tzuyu said. He felt aroused at the moment and he was holding back as he was at the Minatozaki residence, and not to mention Sana was on her period.

'I'll just sleep this off. Just calm self, just calm.' He thought.

.

.

.
Meanwhile, Yiren, Wonyoung, and Tzuyu's cousin—Hyewon were listening behind the wall.

"I can't hear anything." Yiren whispered.

"How are we supposed to hear what they were doing? It's a concrete wall after all." Hyewon said while crossing her arms. She called Sana's cousins after the Japanese phoned her and canceled their business meetings.

"Hush!" The two girls said in unison.

"Wait, wait, I think... I think they're making a baby!" Wonyoung said out loud.

"Oh my gosh! Are you serious? Let me hear." Hyewon said and leaned her ear against the wall. Then, someone spoke from behind scaring them.

"Mark-oppa, you scared us." Wonyoung said while holding her chest along with the other two. Mark just chuckled at them.

"What are you doing out here? Why don't we go inside and see Sana?" Mark asked and was about to walk towards the door, but his younger cousins stop him telling that the couples are having an intimate time.

As for Sana's half-sister, she went to the Jung's mansion to talk about their evil plans. It turns out the latter doesn't want to do anything bad again especially to Sana.

"What about your sister's justice? You will just let them live like that while you're here, living alone? Come on Kay, you already ran too far to stop everything here. Your sister died because of Sana, make her pay for what she did." Hyeseong said trying to wake the demon inside Eunbi.

"You know Hyeseong, you should be happy that I won't be bothering your sister and Tzuyu again." Eunbi said as she poured some wine on her glass. "Sana is a good person, and I realized she has nothing to do with Eunha's death. In fact, it was my fault. I tolerate her, giving everything she asked. I didn't notice I am turning her into evil. As for Sana, she already suffered a lot, she became a rape victim and she lost her child because of Eunha. I don't want to hurt her anymore." She then sipped her wine and looked at Hyeseong intently. "Let's stop this."

Hyeseong kept on trying to convince her, but no avail.

"If you don't want to listen to me then go-ahead, do whatever you want, but don't expect me to help you. I already have enough guilt to carry I don't want to add more on it." Eunbi said.

'As if I cant do anything without your help, duh?' She thought.

"Okay, let's stop this. I won't bother my sister again, yeah right, she's my sister after all. Thanks for reminding me." Hyeseong said, but deep down she holds a grudge for both Eunbi and Sana.

.

.

After their conversation, Hyeseong then left.

'The tables are turning, huh? Just wait 'til I ruined the friendship you were building. Let's see what would happen if I tell Tzuyu that you are Eunha's sister.' Hyeseong thought and smirked evilly.