Chap 6

*Clay's POV*

I was woken up by a loud knocking at my door.

Darryl: Clay!! Wake up, Vincent and George are almost here!! Let's hurry to the airport.

Oh right, George is coming. I'm so excited to see him, I wonder if he's as cute in real life like in facetime. Woah, where did that come from. I push that thought away and just started getting dressed, I met Darryl in lobby  we headed to the airport in our rental car.

*George's POV*

Our plane finally landed, I texted clay to see were he was.

George: Hey Clay we finally landed, where are you guys?

Clay: We're at Terminal B we just met with Vincent.

George: Okay cool, were a Terminal A so we'll head over to you guys.

Clay: Great! See you soon.

Me and Adam started walking towards where my friends were, then I saw them. I saw Darryl, Clay and Vincent, wow Clay and Darryl are really tall I think about 6ft, I think they're as tall as my brother (he's 6'4) Vincent is short like me like about 5'3.

George: Hey guys. (George Smiled)

Vincent: Hey man. (He smiles and waves)

Darryl: Hey George, it's nice to see you. (Smiles giving a thumb thumbs up)

Clay(actually quite nervous) : Hey uh George. H-how are you. (He stuttered)

George:  Hey Clay, I'm good uh- (George was lost for words)

I looked in his eyes, they were emerald coloured and they were just.... beautiful, I couldn't look away.

Clay: Hey George, are you okay?

Adam: Hm? (Looked over at his brother noticing his expression)

George (snapped back to reality): Huh? What? O-oh yeah I'm fine, sorry I think I just blanked out. Anyways this is my big brother Adam.

What was that thought, why was I just staring at Clay like that?

Clay: Hey, the names Clay, it's a nice to finally meet you, George talks alot about you.

Darryl: Hi, my names Darryl, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Vincent: Yo, I'm Vincent.

Adam just stares at them

Adam: They look as dumb as you George.

George(mad): ADAM!!

Adam(annoyed): Well its true.

Vincent(Getting upset): Well makes sense why we look dumb to you. (Takes off glasses) Here try these on it'll probably make you make your eyes smarter.

Adam(Is shocked): What did you say to me small fry. (Glaring down at Vincent, but Vincent is unfazed)

George: That's enough Adam! Go to the hotel Dad booked.

Adam: (Grits his teeth) Fine, I'm outta here.

(He walks off to the exit, and get in a taxi)

George: I'm so sorry for how he acted, he can be a pain in the butt somtimes.

Clay: Don't worry about it, you pretty much already gave me a warning about his attitude so it didnt faze me.

Darryl: Though he is quite intimidating.