Chap 32

*George POV*

*Timeskip a few weeks*

These past few weeks have been really great, Clay and Mik seem to be getting along, but they still act weird around each other. Especially Mik, whenever Clay comes over he would always go to his room or just leave with a lame excuse. It's pretty weird but I never really question him about it. Whenever I would offer him to hang out with us he would always deny. But whenever I offer for just me and him to hang he would literally always say yes in an excited way. Maybe he just doesn't like Clay, I should really talk to him about that, I really want them to get along, so I went to his room to talk with him.

George: (Knocks on the door)

Mik: Come in!

George: Hey Mik.

Mik: Oh hey George! (he smiled brightly) Come sit. (pats his bed for George to sit next to him.).

George:(sitting next to Mik): I want to talk to you about something.

Mik: Oh? What happened?

George: Why do you not like Clay?

Mik(not knowing what to say): I- what? I don't hate him.

George: But everytime he would come over you would either leave or just hide away in your room. You'd never want to hang out or cancel last minute if he were to come. I just want you guys to get along with each other, I've been here for almost a month and you guys act weird around each other.

Mik: George, I don't hate him. It's just I- (cuts himself off) I can't say.

George: But why? Did he do something wrong?

Mik: No! I promise you, it's nothing bad. (puts his hand on George's shoulder) I'm sorry I made it seem that way.

George: It's fine Mik, I'm glad you at least talked with me about it. I also wanted to invite you to the movies with me and Clay, and I really do want you to go because it's a scary movie, and Clay is a big scaredy cat when it comes to those movies.

Mik: Y-you want me to go?

George: Of course! I would love to hang out with you and Clay together.

Mik: Well, I'll be happy to go with you guys. (he smiled)

George: Yay! The movie is gonna start at 6pm so we'll leave at 5pm to and meet Clay.

Mik: So we're leaving in an hour?

George: Yup, I'll come knock on your door when it's time. Imma start getting ready.

Mik: Okay, I'll get ready too.

I left Mik's room and head downstairs and texted Clay that he's coming with us.

George: Heyyyyyy Clay, I got Mik to join us.

Clay: Really? I'm surprised he agreed to watch a scary movie.

George: Of course he did, he loves them, just like me. You're going to be the only 🐈 there.

Clay: Why did I agree to this?

George: Not my fault you lost to me in bedwars.

Clay: You got insanely lucky. You have no idea.

George: Should invite Darryl. He's as big a 🐈 as you.

Clay: Shut up. And he's not going to agree to it.

George: Lie to him saying it's frozen or something.

Clay: That's really evil Georgie. What happened to my cute sweet innocent Georgie. :(