Introduction

Hirap ka ba mag memorize ng study material mo ? Naiinis ka ba sa sarili mo kapag hindi mo matandaan ang mga historical dates ng isang event ? Madalas mo bang nakakalimutan ang pangalan ng kausap mo ? (senior moments right here !). Nahihirapan ka ba sa mga tests mo, sa mga concept na kailangang kabisaduhin ?

Well kung nahihirapan ka sa isa sa mga diyan (or all of them) then you're in the right place. I will be teaching an exceptional tool that you can use in school and still be useful for the entirety of your life (except if they invent some superhuman technological advancement but for now, this is the best choice). 

You may have heard of it from the TV series Sherlock Holmes and isa pa ay sa title ng librong ito. It is the Memory Palace. I stumbled upon it noong nanonood ako ng Sherlock Holmes and I was astounded by the absurd amount of information that Sherlock (in this case, Benedict Cumberbatch, the best Sherlock for me btw <3) can recall. Surprisingly, it was real thing !

It's been used by many people to do incredible feats such as memorizing a deck of cards in order, memorizing the digits of pi (π), and memorizing a book (yes I'm not joking, literally an entire book ! Word for word !). 

Are you now curious and intrigued kung paano ?

The memory palace has been the most effective mnemonic device that I use right now and I'll be now teaching its magic. Talagang binago nito ang buhay ko and I want you to experience that kind of transformation. 

If you want to be a master of memorization and hopefully change your life, you may then read on !