2

- So you're gonna give me his name or what ? Taehyung ask his friend.

We're in the classroom waiting for the teacher to come, we're sitting in pairs or small groups, I'm with Jimin, as usual, and Jungkook is sitting behind us with a girl named Tae Hee, she's probably the girl he's hitting on this week.

- Shhhh ! Jimin says to me, you want him to hear us or what ?

I look behind us.

- Ah ! No chance, look at him !

Jimin look back to see Jungkook flirting with the girl, he's really putting all his efforts in this.

- Besides ... why would he care ? I ask him.

Wait a minute ...

- How old is he ?

- Same as us ... I think .

Really Jimin ?

- You told me he was your friend !

- Yeah well... you know he's Jungkook's cousin , so he is my friend ...kind of ...

I can't believe it, I don't know if I have to cry or laugh right now, what did I do to deserve this.

- Oh my god, I put my head in my arms, thank you friend, I mumbles.

I hear a giggle then weight on my back, Oh, come on really Jimin ?
Why did he put his hands on my belly ? I turn my head and see my friend sitting in the exact same place as before,smilling at me, my eyes went wide open when I realized who it was.

I feel his hot hands underneath my shirt, here we go again ... Jungkook why you're doing this to me ? I feel his hands squeeze against me, his head laying on my shoulder, I close my eyes, shit little taetae that's not the right time, it's like there's no one in the room, the only thing I can hear is his breathe against my ear.

- What's up with you ? He asks in a husky voice.

You give me a boner shithead, that's what's going on right now.

- Get off me kook, I shake my shoulders to make him let go off me but he doesn't move an inch.

Then I felt his hands slowly going down my stomach and play with the buckle of my belt.

I grab his hands to stop him.

- Don't, I say in a deep voice.

- Why not ? He whisper in my ear.

- What you mean why not ? And why are you even putting your hands here ? I tilt my head so I can see him.

- I can put my hands wherever I want.

- Huh, right ... and why are you putting your hands all over me ?

- Cause I can, he kiss my cheek and finally let go of me to go back on his seat.

I let out a deep breath before putting my head in my arms, jeon fucking jeongguk, I hate the effect you have on me, I put my hands on my crotch, desperately trying to hide it, why did I put on a tight jean today ? This shit hurts !

- MISTER KIM !

Damn it, perfect timing ! I sit correctly on my seat looking at mister Hwang.

- Sorry sir, I mumbles.

- You need to concentrate !

I nod, and he goes back to what he was saying, Jimin lean on me.

- What was that ? He says giggling.

I look back at Jungkook who blow me a kiss with a big smile on his face.

Ugh, he's annoying !

- Nothing, that was nothing.

I hear my friend laughing next to me, I hit his head and go back to my writing.

God damn I wish it was nothing ...

Jimin you better hurry and introduce me to his cousin if you don't want me to go crazy !