1

Why does it have to be him ?

That's the question Taehyung is asking himself, there's a tons of girls and guys out there but it have to be one of his friends.

He never spoke of his sexuality with anyone, he supposed everyone already knew about it, and some of them were teasing him ... one person was teasing him more than the others, Jungkook.

That's how it all started, they've always been close to each other since as long as he can remember, but since a few months he started to be touchy toward him, and day after day it was more and more, like hugs, butt slapping, putting his arm around his shoulders, but now every little things were driving him crazy like, their knees touching under the table, his hand on his thigh, and Taehyung was asking himself if he was doing that intentionally or not.

But one day after school something happened, he was walking in the parking lot when he saw him with this girl, he doesn't even knew her name at the time, when Jungkook saw him standing there watching them he kept on kissing the girl looking right into Taehyung's eyes, and he knows since then, he knows that he have feelings for his friend.

But he know Jungkook is straight, like a  hundred percent straight so he doesn't know what to do about it, so he decided to take what he can have for now,even if it hurts him to see him flirting with other people, he can't risk to lose him.

God why does it have to be Jungkook ?

Can't it be a random stranger ?

Wait .....

That's it.

- Jimin-ssi ? Taehyung look at his friend.

Jimin look up from his phone ? He's the only one to know about Taehyung's feelings, he didn't say anything to him, Taehyung guess his friend really knows him well .

- What?

- I know what to do !

- What to do about what ? What kind of nonsense are you talking about this time ?

Nonsense ? Okay that's understandable he always involve Jimin in his crappy plans, none of them have been successful until now though...

- All I need is a dating app !

- Huh ? I don't know if it's a good idea Tae ... I mean I don't know if  you can find love on those kind of apps.

- I don't want to find love ... I mean I do but just not now... what I need is to get laid.

He can see his friend smiling from where he is, he heard him get up from his desk chair ( they were in Jimin's house).

- Actually if that's what you want I might know someone.

- Huh ? Who ? I ask suddenly interested.

Okay what's the thing ? It sounds too perfect.

- Why do I feel like there's a but ?

I feel Jimin putting his face on my shoulder, I giggle because his breathing against my neck tickles me.

- He's Jungkook's cousin.

I'm looking at my friend's who's awkwardly smiling at me.

- You got to be kidding me !

- You know what ? Forget it, it was dumb to brought this up.

None of us were talking, but then I'm kind of curious ...

- What did he look like ?

Jimin shrugs.

- A lot like Jungkook actually.

I'm smiling trying to imagine what the guy's looking like, I didn't know he had a cousin in town.

- I know what you're thinking about and finally I don't think that's a good idea !

- Oh no it's perfect, just what I need, i says in excitement before giving a hug to my friend.

Just what I need... that's what I thought ...