A Big Mistake

One day Makucha was out hunting with Chuluun when he decided to ask her to hunt with him I'm in the pridelands, she said lead the way and headed off, but then he said oh I almost forgot than he calls out 2 names and a few seconds later 2 leopards came out of the bushes and Makucha said okay lets head out. When they get to the Pridelands they start chasing the herds and keep killing them eventually they start eating there huge feast and when they were done, Chuluun said let's take a nap. After about a few minutes of resting they heard roaring in the distance, they look up to see Vitani and 2 lionesses growling at them. They get in a fighting stance and ready for battle, and so does Vitani and the lionesses, than silence.
When Vitani and her guard get there it's a stand-off they just growl and hiss at each other, she asks them why there killing all of the herds and Makucha says we're just having a bit of fun hehe. Vitani than growls leave the Pridelands and never return than Makucha says good luck and than says attack. Makucha, Chuluun, and his gang than lunge at Vitani can her guard they dodge and say you want a fight you got one, Vitani leaps in the air and pins Makucha but before she can do anything else to Makucha Chuluun pushes her off of him. After Vitani recovers she than hisses at Chuluun only to be pinned down by Makucha she than kicks Makucha off of her, and bights Chuluun's throat making her hit the ground. Makucha leaps on Vitani and gives her a scar on her eye saying that there even and that now I will leave Vitani than leaves them leaving Makucha in anger and fear.