Part 3: Invasion of Nab- Beacon.

You woke up to loud noises from outside, you then peeked your head out to see what was going on. Dozens of Duck Grimm are running around causing mayhem.

You pull out your ultimate weapon. A butter knife.

Yep.

A butter knife.

You then proceed to stab the duck Grimm in the head killing them effectively surprisingly. Your butter knife grows into a katana and you proceed to slice off the heads of the remaining Grimm. But the black smoke comes together and forms stronger and bigger ducks.

You proceed to stab all the way through the bigger grimm. This was easy. Too easy. The smoke turns into the final form of duck Grimm, Grimm Sirfetch'd.

Sirfetch'd is a type of Pokemon.

It had a giant shield and sword.

This is where the fun begins.

You run up to the giant Grimm trying to stab its belly but it has renforced stone armor all over it. The sirfetch'd swiped you away sending you through 3 walls. The giant sirfetch'd makes a giant tornado sweeping up the school and everything goes flying, including you.

You black out and remember a dumb flashback.

Wammu Goose: Remember, if anything goes wrong my guy, use divine windstorm or just yell like a bitch.

Flash back endos.

You wake up and flap your wings furiously then the tornado heads toward the Grimm sirfetch'd.

All the debris bangs against the Grimm then you stab the Grimm in the eye making it scream in pain. You then activate your divine wing storm making a twister making the sirfetch'd flinch and you stab the other eye.

You then finish it with your katana growing the size of an airplane wing and decapitates the Grimm killing it once and for all. It dissipates into smoke and everyone returned.

Jayne: What haaaa-

Jaune falls down and faints. Your big ass katana returns into a butter knife and you fly far far away.

Fin.
(Not really)