Part 1: New Goose in school

The camera is showing a few bushes and complete silence until...

Honk.

A goose popped his head out of the bushes and walked around before going to a hole that had a lot of bells in it. Of course this Goose loved bells, he was your regular fully white goose with a red collar around the base of his long neck that simply said Y/N the goose. But then you heard rustling and you saw two glowing crimson red eyes coming out of the bushes, and then you grabbed something, a butter knife.

Yep, a butter knife. You were standing there with a butter knife and went in the same bushes as the beowolf was and you just disappeared. Nothing else was heard that day but a loud yelp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The camera shows team RWBY walking through the emerald forest on a mission to exterminate Grimm but they had no luck.

Weiss: This is pretty odd.

Blake: Yeah, why aren't there any grimm?

Ruby: Maybe they were killed by someone else?

Weiss: If so then why are we here?

Ruby: I dunno. Maybe until something actually happ-

Ruby was cutoff as there was loud roaring, a thud and, honking? Team RWBY ran in the direction the noises were and when they arrived they saw a crazy sight, a goose fighting off Grimm and the funniest part about it? The Grimm were losing.

They saw as an Ursa was crawling away from the goose that had a butter knife. Then the goose jumped on the Ursa and did one thing before decapitating and that thing was...

Hjonk.

The goose then sliced the ursa's head off cleanly with a larger version of the butter knife and the Ursa faded away into black dust. The goose flaps its wings and then walks to it's home in the bushes. Little did the fearsome goose know that 4 girls were watching him in awestruck

Weiss: What just-

Ruby: THAT WAS AWESOME!

Weiss: B-but how-

Blake: So, a goose has a semblance? What's next? A dog with some weird figure called The Fool?

RWY: What?

Blake: Nothing.

Ruby: Okayyyy...

Yang: So I guess we go back?

Ruby: Yeah, let's go back to beacon.

They then went back to beacon. (Malice: No fucking shit.) But a little animal followed behind them making sure not to be seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Team RWBY was back at beacon and went in the Cafeteria as it just hit 12:00 pm.

Yang: Just in time for lunch!

Ruby: Ooooh! I'm starving!

Blake: I want all the fish sandwiches.

Yang: Of course you do.

Nora: Hey guys!

The camera then shows Nora waving at team RWBY as JPR catch up to her.

Jaune: Hey- Puff Guys.

Nora: Come on Ren! I want the pancakessss!!!

Ren: Calm down Nora, i:'m sure the pancakes will still be there when you get there.

Nora: But I want them nowww~

After 5 minutes of conversing, team RWBY and JNPR get in line for lunch but then Ruby sees a little figure go in the back room.

Ruby: Uh, Yang can you get my lunch for me?

Yang: But why-

Ruby then dashes off leaving yang with two trays.

Yang: Okay then.

Ruby sneakily goes in the back room and grabs a mop as a weapon in case the 'thing' attacks but what she didn't know was the goose was prepared for this as she set off a tripwire which set off a trap and then a pot fell on ruby's head.

Ruby: WAH!? I CAN'T SEE!

She accidentally sets off another trap as a skateboard appears and trips ruby as she falls on the ground a big bah of flour pours all over ruby as it makes a kind of fog as the 'thing' escapes and just as it escaped the cook comes in and freaks out over the mess

Cook: WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?

Ruby manages to get the pot off her head as she looks at the Cook.

Ruby: What happened?

Then as the Cook takes a step forward another trap sets off and both the cook and Ruby is hanging upside down by their legs

Cook: HOLY OUM!

Ruby: AAAAAA!

The camera shows the goose in a wagon with a bunch of bread in it as he drives away.

Malice: Whelp I'm out of here as I make the first untitled goose story. So now...

Lata.

Wordcount: 735