The Wood's Killer

Lunara POV.

It was a normal Monday morning well that what other people would say but not for me, I was sitting on the couch watching the news with my sister Solora she looked at me with worry." Today in Leesburg, VA a girl with brunette hair and hazel green eyes was found in the woods today at 2 in the morning. A middle-aged man found the body when he was going out on his morning hunt." Emma Sallow the main reporter. The camera switches to a man with turquoise hair and gold like eyes." Sir, What was your first thought when you found the body." The reporter hidden behind the camera said the man gained a disgusted and scared face." It was scary to find a young girl like that having been stabbed so many times. The person that had done this must have been a maniac or just not want this girl to be alive and I think it is wrong for a girl who is this young to die at an age where she hasn't experienced any fulfillment of life ." The Camera goes back to Emma Sallow "Authorities say that she was found with her 48 stab wounds 32 being in her stomach and 16 times in her right leg with a cut-out smile on her face. She has been identified as Kathrine Clara."

    I looked at the t.v. after she announced who was killed. I stood there shocked tears running down my face tears dropped like raindrops on a window. A feeling of pain goes through my body going from my heart to my stomach. I break down in tears as my sister comes to hug me." Come on don't cry. Hey, come on let's get to the bus." I stand up and walk upstairs slowly tears still streaming down my face. I walk into my room that is dark just like the midnight sky and my mood. I see my clothes on the bed. Not showing any emotion but sadness, as I put my black crop top hoodie on that, says 'Queen' in gradient colors of fuchsia, purple, and royal blue. I slip my Black leggings on and some socks I walk downstairs in a rush knowing if I don't go faster I may miss the bus. Then the next news report would be. 'A 36-year-old woman kills her daughter for missing the bus.'

   I chuckle making my dimples show from my smile after. I get my high heel boots on. Getting to the bus stop in time I see Kasandra Sakamaki with her pastel purple, blue, and pink hair and her light lilac and lavender eyes."Hey, it's the treasure chest." She says referring to my lapis lazuli blue hair, emerald green eyes, and tan gold skin. "Hey, It's cotton candy!" she starts laughing at the joke I made. With that, we sit in our set and talk about our weekend.

We make it to school looking around we spot Sinclaire and Pacific talking. We go over in a hurry Sinclaire being the first one to speak." Guys did any of you hear what happen to Kathrine." It goes dead silent no one wants to talk about it Sinclaire sadly catches on to that a few minutes after."Ok... Different subject, did any of you get the History assignment done."

I look up sighing. " No actually I didn't he assigns to much homework, and then he has the audacity to be made when he has to grade it!" I say shouting as well as fuming with anger. Pacific acts first and tries to calm me down by patting my back and It works my breathing calms. I look at the time and notice we only have 7 minutes to get to our homerooms, so I say my goodbyes and leave to Mrs. Hilton's room.

Time passes and I'm now going to lunch walking I see some whispering. It was probably about Kathrine's untimely death. Then, out of no were someone pops into my field of view with a look of sympathy on his face knows very well that it was a bad time for me. I give him a wide smile and thank him even if he didn't say anything I got what he meant when he looked at me the look said "Hey, I'm sorry for what happened to your friend. I know it's hard right now but it will get better." I look around but I don't see anyone they must be running late. Now I have to what for them, great. Sinclaire, Pacific, and Kasandra come in and sit next to me."So, I was thinking we could go into the woods that Kathrine died in" Sinclaire said awkwardly playing

with her food looking down. I told her "It would be dangerous and I may get over-emotional but for you, I'll go." She smiles, on the other hand, Kasandra said no way would she go in the woods that had inhabited her killed friend, Pacific flat out disagreed with the whole concept. But with a whole lot of convincing but we finally got them to agree to go and now we just have to wait until after school.