Chapter 1-im sorry,friends?

maddies pov:
"girls! i need to find a way to get closer to finn!" i said angrily. "maddie, why not just pretend to be millies friend? finn won't want her anymore if she leaves him." kalani suggested.

millies pov:
i was walking to my locker when i got tapped on the shoulder by an unexpected person.
"millie i'm sorry about what happened earlier. the truth is i was so jealous of you. i've always wanted to be finns friend so when i found out you literally just walked into this school and got him as a roommate it got me really mad. once again i'm sorry,friends?" maddie said sounding very genuine. "ummmm sure as long as it won't happen again."

~time skip to lunch~
i walked into the cafeteria and headed towards my friends' table but i was suddenly stopped. "hey mills! come sit with us!" maddie called. finn raised his eyebrow at me but i just brushed it off and went to go see maddie.

i sat down and the girls instantly started talking to me.

"so millie, where are you from?" kenzie asked. "oh um i lived in africa originally but then moved to england when i was 4." i said confidently. "so if you're from africa...why are you white?" kenzie said very confused. "oh my god kenzie you can't just ask people why they're white!"kalani whisper shouted. "no no it's fine." i said calming her down.

~next lesson~

I walked in to English late. Maddie kept me behind and told me to come to her party. "Miss brown,why are you late?" Mrs Ryder asked. "Oh...umm...mr harbour stopped me in the hallway and asked how my day was going." I replied. "Go sit next to you dorm mate." She replied annoyed. I went over to the back corner where Finn was sitting and sat down. "Why did you sit with those girls at lunch Millie? I thought i told you to stay away from them!" Finn asked angrily. "Wolfie, thy apologised its all good. Don't worry." I said calmly. "Ok but just be careful baby, I don't want you getting hurt." He said obviously worrying.

When he said that it made me feel kind of uncomfortable...but like a good kind of uncomfortable...it made me feel weird...he has never called me baby before.

For the rest of the lesson we stayed silent. When the bell finally rang i stood up and headed to my dorm to get ready for tonight. "Where are you going?" Finn asked. "Oh maddie invited me to her party so I'm going to meet up with her before it starts." I answered truthfully. "Not without me you're not" he said "do you have any idea how crazy her parties are? Last year 6 girls got drugged millie! I don't want that happening to you." "Finnie ill be fine. Maddie and kalani said they'll stay with me at all times. And anyways maddie said there'll only be like 20 people there." I said defending myself.
"BE BACK FOR 9 OR IM COMING TO GET YOU!" He shouted as i shut the door.

The party didn't start until 4:30 but maddie wanted to have some pre-party drinks before everyone arrived. I knocked on the door and maddie opened it. "OH HEYYYYYYY MILLLLLIEEEEEEEEEEE COME INNNNN!" She screamed over the extremely loud music. She was clearly drunk. "maddie! I thought you said there was only gonna be 20 people!" I said. "YEAHHHHHHHH EVERYONE BROUGHT LIKE FOURRRRR PEOPLEEEEEEE WITTHHHH THEM BUT YOU KNOW YOLO AM I RIGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT?!" At this point i wanted to go back to my dorm. I just didn't feel safe. "Maddie i really don't feel good. I'm just gonna go back to my dorm." "OKAYYYYYYYY BYEEEEEEE!" She slammed the door and I walked back.

I walked into my dorm room and collapsed on my bed. "WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU IM GONNA KILL HER!" Finn shouted. "Chill nothing happened. I walked over to maddies dorm and it turns out she invited like 90 people and everyone was already really drunk so i just came home" i said trying to calm him down.

~time skip to 9pm~

Finns pov:
I was laying on my bed watching Netflix until i felt a light weight on top of me. "M-milli-e what a-are you d-oing?" I asked...kind of...excited. "Oh...sorry if i made you uncomfortable finnie i just wanted to cuddle like we used to." She said sadly getting off me. "Ye- i mean n-no Millie its not like that i-its j—j-ust t-this yknow." I said looking down towards my area. "OMG! Finn I'm so so so so so sorry!" She blushed awkwardly. "Mills chill its fine! Just be careful where you put your hands next time baby." And as soon as i said that last word I instantly regretted it. Surprisingly, she didn't seem to mind this time and she came and laid on my chest until she fell asleep.

A/n
Hey guys! I'm sorry this chapter feels so rushed. But i do have some really good ideas in mind for the future❤️ (also sorry if you can't see the emojis 😎)