Chapter 1-Finally arrived

millie's p.o.v

noah, sadie and i hopped out of the black range rover my mum drove. we've finally arrived at our new home for the next two years. let me give you a back story.

my mum and dad always knew noah and i were talented when it came to acting. i was always a very dramatic kid, wanting attention whenever i could get it. so when noah and i told our parents we wanted to pursue a career in acting they immediately suggested this school.

as for sadie...she is very flexible, an amazing actress and a spectacular model so how could she not get a place?

so now all three of us stand in front of the massive boarding school called hawkins arts. it's a school for people who have amazing talents and actually wanna do something with their life instead of stay home and eat chips.

"ready?" noah asked, getting ready to walk into the massive school.

"ready!" me and sadie confidently replied.

~
"well hello! you must be the new students!" the principal said excitedly.

"yes sir." i replied politely.

"ok well before i give you your schedules and dorm keys i'm going to tell you the rules ok?" mr.harbour asked

we all nodded our heads in unison.

"ok so!

rule 1: you must be back in your dorms or at a friends dorm at 11pm on a school night and 2am on a weekend.

rule 2: of course this is a gifted school. so if we feel like you are slacking in your main subjects a.k.a math, english and science then your other lessons will be stopped until you get your grades up.

rule 3: in this school we do not tolerate bullying. if you feel like you are being bullied come and tell me or another member of staff straight away. if another student accuses you of bullying them you will have a teacher of my choice keeping a close eye on you. if we find out you are bullying you will face consequences such as your 'privilege' lessons stopped for a month, Saturday detentions with me for a month and added sports such as cheer or lacrosse being stopped for a month.

rule 4: every school day starts at 8am and finishes at 12:30pm. if you are late on a morning you will receive a 30 minute detention that day when the school day ends and if you are late to one of your lessons in general you will revive a 10 minute call back during your break and/or lunch.

do you understand?" he asked

"yes sir." me noah and sadie said together.

"now like any other school we do have a dress code for during the school day so i'll read that out to you now.
1-don't wear undershirts or pyjamas.
2-don't wear crop tops that are overly short
3-don't wear backless tops.
4-don't wear clothing with revealing hole/tears.
5-don't wear short shorts or mini skirts.
6-don't wear clothing that allows visibility of undergarments.
7-don't wear any offensive remarks or advertisement for drugs, tobacco or alcohol.
8-don't wear sunglasses or hoods.
9-most cleavage should be covered.

do i make myself clear?" he asked.

"yes mr.harbour." we all said.

"okay now for schedules...noah!

your dorm is room 220 on floor 2!

your roommate will be mr Gaten Matarazzo!

the classes you are taking this year are:
math
english
gym
biology
drama/theatre
music
and languages!

you may leave!" mr.harbour said

"thank you sir!" noah replied and then he walked out.

"ok now...sadie!

your dorm is room 311 floor 3!

your roommate will be mr Caleb Mclaughlin!

the classes you are taking this year are:
math
english
gym
sex-ed
chemistry
photography/modelling
and library!

you may also leave ms.Sink!" the principal excitedly said.

"thanks! bye sir!" sadie yelled.

and now i was the only one left.

"ok millie!

your room is number 312 on floor 3!

your dormmate will be mr Finn Wolfhard!

now mr wolfhard won't be back until later tonight because he needs to travel back from canada after visiting his family, so you have an empty dorm until around 9pm.

the classes you are taking this year are:
math
english
dance
sex-ed
drama/theatre
photography/modelling
and physics!

any questions before you leave ms.brown?"

"no sir it's fine"

"ok bye millie. remember to get a good nights rest it's your first day tomorrow!"

"i will sir thank you!"

and with that i walked out of his office.

~

i finally made it to my dorm room after going up 3 flights of stairs since the stupid elevator wasn't working.

i walked in and it was massive!

the decorated side of the bedroom had posters up everywhere of what looked like a rock band called calpurnia.

i sat down on the blank side of the room when i heard a door unlock.

843 words

a/n

next chapter they will meet! hope u liked it!