Goodbye 💙

It's been a good 5 years of being on this app. Whether that be on xXShikokuXx, or xXMangoxXx even though this account is more dead rather than active like my old one. This place may not be good to me anymore as it once was when I first had came across it,

And even if I've had my fair share of meeting douche heads around here and becoming one myself at one point..I also wouldn't have met some of the people that are still my friends and the one that I love. I've enjoyed my times of growing here and watching others that grow good around here.

But, changes come by. I realize now that I don't really do much here, it's best to move on. It's New Years anyways and I want to make a change. I'll still write, but just not on here anymore. I don't think venting would be worth it here either.

I have an app where I can get advice anyways instead of other people that mostly fake it on here, and I have my friends and boyfriend to talk to about it.

Maybe I might drop by and look back at my account from looking up the app, but eh. I'll probably do that if I ever think about it. I don't have any use dwelling on the past though, but I enjoy some of the books and chapters that I've made.

Good or bad, Friends or not, thank you to everyone on here that I've came across and have met and have had experience of getting to know.

Let's make this a good New year and decade,

Goodbye, Everyone.

Goodbye, Wattpad. I've enjoyed and had fun being around here. :)

Love, Rei.

1/03/20
1:40 PM