𝐓𝐖𝐎.

jeongguk groaned, pulling at his blankets to cover his bare body. his body was twisted in a peculiar position, naked and freezing while being crushed in someone's arms.

"ugh," he grunted and grabbed at his blankets again, only to feel a heavy weight on them. his eyes halfway open, he glanced over. a stranger. with no clothes on. hugging the crap out of him.

"oh man holy—" he yelled, eyes wide while he pushed off the naked male next to him.

the stranger, he remembered as taehyung from the club, hit the ground roughly. "oh," he winced in pain. his naked body was now splattered on jeongguk's bedroom floor.

face smushed up against the floor, he mumbled, "this is my punishment for making your ass and throat hurt, isn't it?"

jeongguk, now a flaming red, stumbled to get his blankets and cover his body. "why are you still in my room?? get out!"

taehyung jumped up from the ground. his tan, naked, muscled body comes into view, everything on display. he stretches, right in front of the younger teen. jeongguk doesn't mean to, but his eyes dart straight down.

they widen and he struggles to speak. he really had that thing in him?! it's so b—

"first of all, calm down. i don't remember you being the one in charge here. especially when i was on top of you," the 18 year old stranger said. he rubs at his eyes.

jeongguk, who's snuggled into his blankets securely, feels his face burn up.

this dude gave him the greatest sex ever— he'll admit that, but there's no way in hell its going to happen again. and there's no way jeongguk's ever going to be a bottom again. it can't work. nope.

"oh shut up. trust me— it's never going to happen. nor am i going to be on the bottom. i don't know how that happened last night, but never again. got it?" the pink haired male states, flustered and frustrated. he just wants tae gone.

taehyung can't help but almost coo at gguk. his bubblegum hair is splayed out everywhere in fluffy tuffs and his pink lips are in a small pout.

he's cute and annoying. he's a lot of things, but a top or a dominant is not one of them. tae knows that. he just does.

"kid, you're a whole ass bottom. and trust me," taehyung leans forward, so he's closer to jeongguk, "this isn't the end."

with that, he pulls on his clothes and goes to leave.

before closing the door, he looks back at gguk. "nice nightlight, by the way," he smirks.

after he's gone, the 17 year old runs to grab his purple bunny night light that's still on. he pulls it out from the outlet and stuffs it into his dresser. "stupid," he grumbles.

there's no doubt he's going to pull that nightlight out later tonight. but we're going to ignore that.

"arghhh," he groans, throwing his still naked self on the bed.

embarrassment and pain. that's all he feels.

"my booty hurts," he whines into his pillow.

it's only later in the shower that he realizes they also did it in the shower at 4 am. when and how?

"disgusting, dirty fucks," he says. he's talking about himself too, but the delusional and hormonal version of himself. the one that had some fun with taehyung last night. the one who was crazy and needed some help.

it's only later in the mirror that he registers how marked up his body is. "psycho." small bruises from tae's hands are on his hips. lines of hickeys and love bites circle his petite waist. they're everywhere.