twenty-one

Written: December 1st 2019
Published: January 6th 2019

"Number one, I am the one, suicide rates are number one. I am afraid I will end up like them"
-CB97 (Chan), Hush/ssh (3Racha)

I think this one is one of their greatest songs of 3racha because it's about the society and especially the school system so go and check it out with the whole lyrics because they are spitting the truth and it's way too underrated. It also similar to gone days but more with the old 3racha style. YEEHAW

⚠️⚠️WARNING: INCLUDES SELF HARM⚠️⚠️

6 days have past since hyunjin left Jiae.

Those 6 days were pure despair.

Mostly for Felix.

He knew the truth. He knew everything but he didn't know what to do with it.

He was battling with himself whether he should tell Jiae everything or trust hyunjin and wait.

Seeing Jiae this heartbroken made everything even worse.

She stopped eating properly. And every time Felix would force her to eat something she would just go into the bathroom and make herself throw up.

She didn't only got skinnier in those 6 days she also had bags under her eyes who were darker than the night skies after the full moon because she cried so much that she wasn't able to sleep.

After those six days Felix finally had enough.

He walked through the door of Jiaes room after Jiaes mom who was surprisingly at home which she never was let him inside. He opened the curtains and put on the light while Jiae was groaning under her blanket as a signal for him to stop. But he ignored it and pulled her blanket away.

„FELIX" she angrily yelled at him.

„JIAE" He yelled back.

„UGHH YOURE MAKING ME CRAZY. GIVE ME MY BLANKET BACK ASSHOLE" She said angrily.

„YOU.ARE.ALREADY.CRAZY. FUCKING LOOK AT YOU. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU. GET YOUR DAMN ASS UP AND GO OUTSIDE AGAIN"

Suddenly Jiae teared up again.
„You really got the nerves to ask me what happened to me? Honestly Felix fuck you“

Felix realised what he just said and regretted it. He sighed.
„I am sorry Ji. I didn’t mean it like that. But what you’re doing now to yourself  doesnt make it better“

„I know but i-i just miss him Felix“ she broke down.

He sat down next to her and hugged her. He didn’t say anything and just hugged her.

When she didn’t sob anymore and only single sniffs were heard from time to time Felix started talking again but still holding her in his arms.

„You know before he left hyunjin begged me to do one thing"

Jiae looked up to him.

„He told me to protect you and look after you. But I won’t be able to do that if you keep staying in your room and keep crying yourself to sleep"

„I am sorry" She quietly whispered and looked away.

„Don’t be. Just get up and shower because you really smell like a pig. Tomorrow is your birthday and if your mate is near he won’t be able to smell your personal scent because of how much you stink“ after saying this he earned a smack  from jiae.