six

Written: 9th of October 2019
Published: 27th October 2019

There is nothing for me, nobody really cares about me
-Hwang hyunjin, Hellevator

A weak whimper could be heard by felix.

Hyunjin turned around. He slowly walked up to the small wolf that was already laying in a big red puddle of his own blood.

"NO" Jiae screamed.

"JIAE BE QUIET" The mother looked at her as if she was lunatic. The alpha and the luna were already telling everyone to hide themselves.

"NO FELIX IS STILL THERE" Jiae ignored the fact that she was just as scared as everyone else and ran towards the middle to help her friend.

"JIAE" the Luna screamed. But she couldn't go after her because she had to keep the rest of the pack safe.

Chan who was laying on his side that wasn't cut open saw the girl who was running towards them first.

He growled signalling her that it was pure suicide to come closer.

But Jiae didn't care. Everything that mattered to her in that moment was that Felix was safe.

"STOP" she yelled.

Huynjin turned around.

"I SAID STOP. YOURE GOING TO KILL THEM"

Hyunjin now slowly walked towards Jiae and growled.

Felix who was watching the scene tried to get up but he was too weak.

Hyunjin was now standing right in front of jiae.

She looked in hyunjins red eyes but somehow she wasnt scared. Even though she had to watch her best friend almost getting killed by the wolf in front of her she had the feeling that he wouldn't do anything to her.

"I am not scared of you" she whispered.

"I know you won't do anything to me" she whispered and reached out her hand.

Hyunjins eyes started to flicker. It changed rapidly from red to black and then again from black to red.

She patted his head.
"Everything will be alright"

And with that his eyes completely changed back to black. Bones cracked again and his wolf transformed back into his human form.

"I am sorry" he whispered but collapsed. Luckily Jiae was able to catch him before he could hit the ground.

"H-hyunjin?" Jiae got confused.

Felix whimpered again.

"Oh my god Felix" she put hyunjin down softly.

She ran towards the orange/brown wolf that had now an almost crimson red fur.

He struggled to breathe and his eyes were about to close.

"NO NO NO FELIX STAY WITH ME OKAY? DO YOU HEAR ME. I SWEAR TO GOD DONT YOU DARE CLOSING YOUR EYES. AND DONT TRANSFORM, IT WILL KILL YOU."

Normally wounds heal fast when an alpha is in his wolf form. But the cut hyunjins beast made was way to deep.

"Shit. MOM" Jiaes mother who was watching the whole scene, came running towards them with the doctors of the pack on her side.

"PLEASE SAFE HIM" Tears started to built up in Jiaes eyes.

More doctors came and helped woojin and Chan with their wounds. Hyunjin who was physically totally fine but was still unconscious was carried to the packs hospital.

Jiae walked up to Felix and stroked his head.

He looked at her trying hard not to close his eyes.

"Felix I know you can do this. I know everything is going to be alright." Jiae sobbed.

She had to watch how her best friend was carried towards the hospital as well as Chan and woojin.

She looked down and she saw that she was completely covered in Felix blood. It was too much for her and her head started to hurt all of the sudden and everything went black.

587 words

Grüße raus gehen an shibsan 🤗❤
Ich wusst net dass in dem Kapitel net gesagt wird ob er stirbt oder net 🤠