Chapter 1: 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮,𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪?

November 20, 2019
Vicenza,Italy
I look at the casket in front of me containing the dead body of my father. It was bound to happen I mean he is one of the most powerful mafia leaders here in Italy. Besides, I stopped caring since he never did care about me. He was never a father to me. So instead of wasting my time wallowing in sorrow since he was always busy...I trained myself to fight, I taught myself how to use a gun. But there was one thing that my interest took place the farthest into....its making explosives. There's something about it that makes my heart speed up and fuels my adrenaline. Anyways the funeral was over and I go back to my car. I told the driver to go but he wasn't moving."Alessia Bianchi" he spoke.
"tu chi sei?" I asked
"I don't speak that," he said in an awkward voice
"who are you?" I asked again
"oh I'm the one who can help you get the freedom that you want." how?"
"fake your death." he said blandly
"what?!?"
"join my team.we can punish all the bad and horrible things other people do to innocent people."
"ok...I'm in"
"really? I thought you'd put up a fight or something. didn't think it'll be that easy"
I rolled my eyes."can we just go""uhhh....yeah"

2 days later.......
I was a few feet away from my funeral.My brother and my sister.My sister was crying and my brother was just staring at my casket.He knew he was next in line to be the leader.
"lets go.i can't bare to look at my sister like that"
"ok"he said.
as we were walking to the car
"from now on you'll be known as zero.I'm one"
i nod.

So sorry that this is short but thank you for taking the time to read my book.This is zero's back story and how she met one and all that.The next chapter will be in florence months after they've gathered the whole team.

Please don't forget to vote!!!!