👑🐛Chapter One🐛👑

Disclaimer: in this story, Ezran is 16. Rayla's 21. And Callum's 20. Also, Soren is 24 and Claudia is 22. And Ellis is 17 in this book. So this story is so years after the Awakening Of The Dragon Queen. Also thank you The Dragon Prince Wiki! 

👑🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛👑

*~To Xadia Once Again~*

It was a bright sunny morning in Katolis. And Rayla had just woken up from her beautiful night with Callum, her boyfriend.

Then suddenly Ezran knocked on the door. Rayla leaped up, quickly got dressed, and woke Callum.

"Callum! Wake up! Ezran's here," Rayla said to her naked and sleeping prince.

"I'm up!" Callum said as he rose from his bed and heard Ezran from outside his door.

Then after Callum got dressed he let Ezran in.

"Morning Ez," Callum said to his step-brother.

"Callum, last night Claudia came back. Her hair was half black and half white," Ezran said to his step-brother.

"Wait...you said her hair was half white?" Rayla asked Ez.

"Yeah, why?" Ezran asked Rayla.

"Soren told me that once Claudia stopped his paralysis. A streak of her hair turned white. She used heavy dark magic. What if she revived Lord Viren's life? To test this theory we need to get to Xadia and now. To test this theory we need to leave Katolis today," Rayla said.

"Rayla, I love you... but this is a crazy theory! I mean... Lord Viren fell off the mountaintop in Xadia," Callum said.

"But... when I tried to end Lord Viren's life, a force stopped me and threw me backward. What if it was the caterpillar?" Rayla said.

"Lord Viren is dead, Rayla. Claudia probably just needed time to grieve the loss of her father?" Ezran said to Rayla trying to convince her that Lord Viren was dead.

"Did you grieve the loss of your dad or mom for more than a year!" Rayla shouted, "You know what! I'm goin back to Xadia! So give the Crown Guard Captain to someone else!"

And Rayla stormed out of Callum's bedroom.

"Rayla!" Callum shouted.

"No! Leave me alone!" Rayla shouted back.

"Rayla your theory is possible," Ezran said from Callum's bedroom.

"I don't- wait what! You want to test my theory?!" Rayla said.

"Yes. Now Callum, get Soren. Rayla go and pack the bags. And I'll go talk to the High Council, but it might take a while," Ezran said and everyone walked out of Callum's bedroom.

~IN THE THRONE~

"So, Ezran, you believe that Claudia, Lord Viren's daughter, revived his life using heavy dark magic? What made you come to this theory?" Opeli asked King Ezran.