Introduction of Myself

Beware! This write up contains often incidences of offensive language. If you, or anyone else reading this so far had or still does have issues with the use of fuck, shit, cunt etc. or any abbreviated terms of the words listed above I suggest you quickly delete it from your library. No hard feelings. All is well in love and war. Now, I guess I must start.

Okay yes, the person in at the top is in fact me. So sick of people asking. Sorry if I'm not pretty enough for you or you don't like the piece of metal going through the middle of my nose. It's a septum. Get over it. This is my second book on Watt pad, my first one was My Heartbreak Story. I've been writing in books and things since I can remember. Used to be my favourite thing to do, but being older I found more interesting ways to waste my time. Like Facebook and Tumblr. I'm doing a rant book mainly because a lot of things drive me up the wall so I'm sure a lot of you can relate to me. Well hopefully anyway. And relating interests and hates is amazing because you know one person knows your exact feels. And that's amazing in itself. Well, it is to me anyway. Relating is fun. Ranting is fun. Being a royal pain in the ass is fun. And I ask of you one favour. Please give me a chance. Read the the first few chapters and then delete it if you don't like it. But if you have anything at all to say, feel free to comment as you wish. Any feedback is welcomed. Anyway, that's it for the chapter. Let's Rant!