Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Thank you everyone for coming and watching us tonight." I said to the crowd. We were just about to do our last song of the night. Kellin had done what I said and stayed it watch us. I looked to the right seeing him backstage.

"Before we do our last song, is it okay if I ask you all a couple of questions?" I asked. I liked to do this every once in a while, to connect with the crowd. I heard lots of people yell 'yes'.

"Raise your hand if you have ever been in love." I said. Many many hands went up.

"Okay, how many of you lost your virginity to him or her?" I asked. More hands went up then I thought would.

"Ha. Me too. Now how many of you are still with that person?" I asked. I saw maybe 4 hands still up.

"We let me tell y'all about myself. I was 16.. He was 17. We were so in love. We planned on getting married.. Having kids. Being together..forever. I literally gave him all of me. My heart..and my innocence. I was in love with him. One night we had gone out to a party. He promised me he wouldn't drink because I don't drink. He had gone off to get my coke when his best friend friend came up to me.. He was drunk and tried to..do things to me. I tried my best to push him off. Then my boyfriend came back.. Though I was cheating, he called me a slut..the broke up with me..a week later he moved..now we're both grown up. But I still love him with all my heart. I just want y'all to know..no matter what is going on. Someone is always there for you. Fuck It Shit Happens." I said before going into my last I glanced at Kellin. His eyes were brimed with tears..I'm sure mine were to. Then I started singing "Now You Know." Kinda ironic.

As I walked off the stage, Kellin walked up to me.

"I don't know what to say." He said.

"Um..that I'm a no good cheater? Or that I'm not worth being loved? Oh, I think maybe what you said to Jesse, that I probably sudeuce every guy I meet, is something good to say. That's what you had to say when you didn't know the truth. Now that you know..it doesn't matter what you have to say." I said before walking away from him.

I wanted nothing more then for him to come after me..but he didn't come after me..and I didn't look back.