Chapter 4

Chapter 4(: Kellin's POV

I watch as she talked into the mike.

"Is it okay if I ask you all a couple of questions before we start the last song?" She asked. I had done what she asked and stayed to watch her. She was amazing, I remember she did always have an amazing voice. I haven't seen her in a long time. She looked just as amazing as she did last time I saw her. When I left her becuase she cheated on me.

- FLASHBACK -

We walked into the party hand in hand. She looked amazing as always. I had graduated earlier today and my friend was throwing a graduation party for everyone. I feel so old. I had already promised Autumn that I wouldn't drink tonight, since she hates alcohol.

"Would you like me to go get you a coke?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded, thanking me. I walked to the kitchen thinking about how amazing she is. When I got the coke I was tapped on the back. I turned around seeing my exgirl friend, Katelynn. She was dressed like a slut but it was kinda hot. No wait..I can't be thinking that.. I love my girlfriend but Katelynn looks like such a turn on right now. She smiled at me.

"Hey baby, iv missed you." She said smiling sweetly. I smiled back at her and before I could respond she slammed her lips into mine. I wish I could say that is was repulsed and pulled away, but for some reason I pulled her closer to me, kissing her back. As we pulled away I smiled down at her.

"I don't know why I did that..but I enjoyed it." She said to me shyly.

"I enjoyed it to..but I have a girlfriend..so I should probably get back to her before she suspects anything." I said. She nodded understandingly. I walked back to the living room when I saw my best friend Jesse pushed up against Autumn kissing her. I walked up and pushed him of her.

"How could you cheat on my Autumn? And with my best friend. Your such a slut!" I yelled at her.

"No Kellin you don't understand. It's not what it looks like." She said trying t calm me down. I don't believe her.

"I don't care. I loved you and you broke my heart. How long has it been going on?" I asked her.

" I didn't cheat on you. I never have." She yelled.

"We're through Autumn. I want you out of my life..Forever." I said. Then I left her. I went back to the kitchen, grabbing the be bottle of vodka that was on the table. I got wasted and slept with Katelynn.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

"Okay. Have any of you ever been in love?" She asked the crowd. Many hands went up.

"Me too. Now, how many of you lost your virginity to that person?" She asked. Again, lots of people raised their hands. I remember when I took her virginity..the same fight she took mine.

"Yea, how many of you are still with him or her?" She asked the crowd. Only a few hands went up this time.

"We let me tell y'all about myself. I was 16.. He was 17. We were so in love. We planned on getting married.. Having kids. Being together..forever. I literally gave him all of me. My heart..and my innocence. I was in love with him. One night we had gone out to a party. He promised me he wouldn't drink because I don't drink. He had gone off to get my coke when his best friend friend came up to me.. He was drunk and tried to..do things to me. I tried my best to push him off. Then my boyfriend came back.. Though I was cheating, he called me a slut..then broke up with me..a week later he moved..now we're both grown up. But I still live him. I just want y'all to know..no matter what is going on. Someone is always there for you. Fuck It Shit Happens." She said. I just stood their, shocked, as she began to sing the last song. What I had though for the last several years was just a lie. I should have never broke up with her. And I sure as hell shouldn't be with Katelynn. Autumn glanced over at me and her eyes were close to tears, as we're mine.

After I left Autumn I slept with Katelynn. A month later we were dating. We are still together and 8 months ago she gave birth to my beautiful daughter, Copeland. We are currently engaged. I see now that Katelynn was just a distraction from the pain I was feeling about Autumn. Yes I love Katelynn, she has helped me through so much, but I'm not in love with her like I am with Autumn.

Yes, I'm still IN LOVE with Autumn.