1*

Today is my last day of university in Dubai, and I'm off to my summer holidays back to Kabul.
I'm done packing all of my suit cases and was just on my way to cook some dinner before sleeping.
Since I'm bad at cooking I'll just cook some noddles. After finishing up, I went to bed early since I've got an early morning flight .
But at some point I couldn't sleep. Mom's words were still in my head after that conversation.
......
(Flashback)
I was doing my project when I got call from mom.
"Hey mom, how are you?" I asked.
"Walekum-asalam Hira, I'm fine and how about you?" She replied and asked.
"As usual mom, I'm better than always." I answered.
"Hira, honey I wanted to talk about something really important, but seems like it would be better if I only talk about this in person with you" she said all of this with hesitation in between.
"It's ok, mom you can tell me, whenever I'm back." I said that knowing she won't say it no matter how much I nag from the other side of the phone. I hang the phone with us saying our 'byes'.
(End of flashback)
Well thanks to mom now I really can't sleep. She really does know how to make me curious and then leave me hanging.
Whatever it is, we'll get to know tomorrow.
And for those who don't know this, I'm Hira and I'm 21 year old Afghan girl studying in Dubai.
I don't have a father, but mom has been taking care of me ever since.
My mom is a chief minister in the Afghan parliament.
And I'm living on her expenses, but I do part time job at Starbucks. It's part time because I'm still a university student and I can't find a full time. I just don't want to live on my moms money. And for those who are thinking that why is my name Indian, then it's because my mom was and still is a huge fan of India, so she named me Hira.
I'm ok with it, because I love India too!

Hey guys
Dw I'll be upgrading 3 to 4 more stories today.
:)