chapter 2

"Oh! North! My favorite direction! But wait, the person who is sitting north is... the midnight boy?!"

Midnight boy? Chloe created that nickname. That's because that particular boy inters Mcdonald's at 12 midnight every day. We almost gonna ask him about that habit of his, but then we thought that we shouldn't be minding others business. 

"Well then, good luck." Chloe said with a smirk on her face, patted my shoulder and walks away. "So what should I do first?" I said to myself. Should i approach like a friendly person? Or should I ask why is he here every 12 midnight? Ugh. I really don't know what to do, so okay whatever.

I approached the boy and said "Sir, have you ordered big mac with a large coke and large fries?" looking at him, waiting for him to reply. He removed his earphones and a cold voice said "No. I didn't." returning his earphones back to his ear, and continued what he is doing. He didn't even look at me! So this mission will be hard I opposed?

Day two.

"Okay, take 2." I said to myself while I planned something good earlier. I approached his table and approximately it was a two table person. I sat on the chair that was in front of him "So?" I said politely while looking at him because he's still busy with his phone. "Ahm?" I coughed and finally, he looked at me. I saw how cold and heartbroken he is through his eyes. "What's your problem?" he said straightly to my face in an angry tone "I just wanted to know your name." I said smiling. I thought the atmosphere around us will lighten up instead, but he walked out of the restaurant and left a piece of paper. I picked it up from the table and I smiled, It worked.

"Blaze Harrison Smith."

Day three.

It's not enough. I need to do another move to be friends with him. And now that I'm curious, I wanted to also know what made him..that. I wanted to know why is he cold and ignoring people. I approached him once again and I was shocked that he talked to me first. "You again?" he said discouraged. "Yes it's me again. I just wanted you answer this form." and i handed out the service forms. "What if I don't wanna?" he said looking at me with a smirk. "Then I'll toss this ice cream on your face." I said with a serious tone even though I wasn't even that serious hahaha. "Hahaha." he chuckled. "Okay, wait there I'll just answer this quickly." 

Should I use this timing or not? Yes, I should.

"Blaze.. right?" I looked at him and he nodded his head, he's kinda busy with the form. 

"Blaze for your opinion, what is love?" 

He stopped writing. He looked at me and smirked, "Are you sure do you wanna know what is love?" he said with a joker tone and that scared me. "Yes." I answered bravely. "Then follow me." he said then grabbed my hand towards the exit of the restaurant. I got to look at Chloe who was smiling at me and saluted her. 

Where will Blaze Harrison Smith will take me at 2 am in the morning?