chapter 5

Chloe let me realize that I am really in love with Blaze. Well, she gave me enough reasons to let me realize that I am really in love with him. Looks like I think so too.

I searched on google "How do I know I'm in love?" and this pops out.

- you always think about him

-you want him to be happy

- you don't feel pain as strongly

-you're trying new things

- you started to miss that person if he's not around

All of them are true. To be honest, I felt them. But what should I do with my feelings? Should I inform Blaze about it? Or not? I learned a lot on this journey with Blaze.

And once again, I learned that

"Love can change. Love isn't just an ordinary feeling that you feel towards a person, but you need to find it. You need to find love in order to change, love isn't something you can't find anywhere, but the thing is, love finds you."

**

"Should I? should I tell him?" I asked Chloe while poking her all over and over again. "You should. Because it's been three weeks and all you can say is Blaze." she teasingly said and removed my finger from her arm. "But then, in order to confess you need confidence. Confidence because you might end.. rejected." she said and looks at me, "Are you sure?" she asked me once again. "Yes, I am." I answered without hesitation. "Okay then."

Chloe is the kind of person that checks on you regularly in order to ensure that you wouldn't end up crying. That's why I love her.

I went to our meeting place for at least 10 minutes early, because I wanted to make sure that I look good. "Aria? You seemed a bit early. The last thing I remember I'm always the first one that arrives here." he laughed and seated beside me on the couch. "So how was your day?" I asked. I need to get this whole conversation in order to say something. "Fine." he replied. He's a person that really means what he says. So no matter how short or long is the reply, it's true. That's how Blaze is. "Yours?" he asked back. "It's okay too." I answered and opened the cap of the bottled water. Why am I nervous?

"Look, Blaze. I don't want to beat around the bush but i just wanted to tell you I like you and that's all."

I looked at him, waiting for a reply. The whole rooftop was silent.

"Well, thank you for liking me." he said smiling at me. "Thank you? Was that supposed to mean?" I said in confusion. Really though, why is he thanking me?

"Thank you for liking me because I'm afraid I can't like you back."

"Thank you for staying by my side, thank you for always checking up on me, making sure I'm doing fine, for being a friend to me, and lastly understanding me."

"I know that it's rude to reject someone's feelings, but I'm not yet ready. I even don't know how to love myself, and still, how can I love someone else?"

I was surprised, angry, astonished, and I understand him a little. It's just that I didn't expect this from him. Well, that's why they say expect the unexpected perhaps?

"Thank you, Blaze. For making me the happiest person alive, and for making trust in love again. I know and I understand you, but now, please be the one who will understand me and my feelings." I said as I wiped off my tears on my eyes. It wasn't easy, to be honest. But Blaze made me realize, see, and feel things. Blaze ended my question when I first met him.

What is love?

- Love has limits. Love doesn't always go on your way, or it doesn't always end in a happy ending. You should learn that in loving someone you'll always have your limits. Overlove can lead to something sad you know? But then love is present everywhere. Not only to that certain person that you love the most, but on your friends, family, and the people that surround you. Being in love doesn't mean you'll be happy most of the time, but part of being in love is being in pain. And you should learn from it.