chapter 4

Months passed, Blaze and I became close.

How? I really don't know. We always talk on the same spot, same time and meet at Mcdonald's. Since my shift changed into a day one, I sacrifice my 'sleeping time' in order to meet him. Well, it's okay cause I get to know a lot of things and i started to feel things...

Flashback

"Aren't you hungry, Blaze?" i asked him out of nowhere. I started feeling uneasy because I remembered that I didn't eat lunch because I was sleeping. I woke up at midnight and got ready because it's almost time to meet Blaze. And I remembered just now that I didn't get to eat anything while on the way here. "No. Why? Are you?" Blaze asks me worriedly. I smiled at him and nodded my head. "Silly." he said as he chuckled and messed up my hair. "Let's go." he grabbed my right hand and i immediately removed it. "To where?" I asked while fixing the hair he messed up. "To get you some food." he said and grabbed me again. "No, it's okay. I can manag-" I stopped talking because he started talking again.

"I don't want you to get sick so stop being childish, okay? Let's go and get some food."

Is he concerned about me? Why would he?

End Flashback

He started to make me feel that I'm important to him. And I'm scared because I'm not used to that feeling...

Flashback

"Who's calling at this hour?" I said to myself as I found my phone ringing. "Oh, it's Blaze." the emotion on my face light up when I saw his name.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Aria. I called because I just wanted you to know that I can't make it tonight. My parents plotted extra security on me so I won't be able to meet you. I'm sorry I hope you understand."

"Oh okay. don't worry Blaze I understand. See you tomorrow I guess?"

"Yes. See you tomorrow. I'll go now."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

Why did I suddenly felt sad because I won't see him tonight? Why?

End Flashback

He started to make me feel that I miss someone. And surprisingly, It's him.

Flashback

I'm excited to meet Blaze today because I wanted to tell him how good my day went, but then I need to wait 5 hours before meeting him. So when the clock strikes midnight, I immediately went to Mcdonald's. Since I promised Blaze that I'll eat before going there, I ordered. Eating while watching NetFlix made me not notice the time. 10 minutes before 2 am. I hurried and it took me 5 minutes to arrive at the building. Since it doesn't have an elevator, I have to take the stairs. At last! Time check: 2 am. I'm on time. I was about to put my bag on the chair when I saw Blaze. It's not only Blaze but he has a girl sitting beside him. I don't know who, I don't know why, and I don't know since when.

I don't know either why did I suddenly felt angry by the time I saw the girl.

End Flashback

He started to me feel that I'm jealous. And I know myself, I'm not that kind of person. But, why?

"Chloe, why am I starting to feel these things? I never felt them before, this is all new to me." I said worriedly. I never wanted to feel these things because one of which I'm scared, and I don't want to feel those again. But then why do I feel like it's okay to feel those? "Aria, relax" she said to me why patting my back. Relax? I can't do that anymore. "How can I relax if-" I stopped talking because she covered my mouth.

"Aria, you're in love with Blaze. No matter what you do, you'll end up with the same idea."

In love?