ROUND 6: BOND

Homura: "Asuka...Well, whatever. I've got a ton of questions for—"

Asuka: "Don't participate in the Shinobi Masters"

Homura: "You're telling me the same thing you told Yumi, huh? Well, I'm willing to pass on joining. It's your job to save Hanzo girls. And I know you've got your reasons, and you don't want to share them. So there's no need to worry about the details. We can settle things with a fight! Shinobi Transformation!"

Homura transforms and immediately attacks Asuka and so was her. Hear the crash of swords from both of them in the middle air.

Homura: "That's how we've always done it! That's who we are, I think! You and me! Am I wrong, Asuka?"

When Homura launches her attack, Asuka jumps over her and landed safely but Homura still attacks her. And both of them still launch attacks each other until Homura slashes Asuka until her clothes ripped off and fall down.

Homura: "Asuka, stand up. This isn't like you"

Asuka: "Homura-chan...You're being naïve"

Homura: "What?"

Without realize, Homura got slashed her right arm until bleeding by Asuka when she off guard. That makes Homura can't move her right arm now.

Homura: "A sneak attack? That's how evil ninja fights! What happened to the heart of justice you were so proud of?"

Asuka: "In this world...there is no justice!"

Homura: "No justice? Liar! That's not what you think! I can tell because we've fought so many times! You and I are light and shadow! We're always together! You're me! And I'm you! As long as I follow my path, I know you'll always stay true to yours!"

Asuka: "Shut up!"

Homura: "So...that's why I...I decided you were my strongest friend!"

Homura changes her mode into Crimson Mode and attacks Asuka by a streak until Asuka's blade loosen up. Asuka quickly jumps off the top near the water tank while Homura tries to close her while ready to attack.

Homura: "Asuka! Accept my full power! And I will accept all your feelings!"

Asuka: "I just told you, Homura-chan. You're being naïve"

Asuka put out the bomb near the water tank and she falls herself down and explodes the water tank. While Homura shocks a bit and can't get back and hit all of the water from it and fall down until faint.

Homura: "A...Asuka...."

Asuka just stands up in front of her without saying anything. She leaves her alone and back to her home but Shin interrupt her.

Shin: "Are you sure about it?"

Asuka: "What do you mean?"

Shin: "You just broke the bond between you and her. I heard from her that you always put her as a rival. Whenever you meet, you always fight without a doubt. And that makes you have a strong bond with her. But since this incident, I don't know if she will end up her bond like what you did"

Asuka: "Just shut up and get out here! I must go"

Asuka leaving Shin alone. Shin just smiles and shrugs see Asuka being cold and calm. Suddenly, he remembers to say something to someone who will join the tournament so he decided to meet her and talk about it.

Meanwhile, three Mikagura Sisters are doing the clean the temple and yard where Kagura and Naraku stay.