𝟏𝟏.

Omniscient
A month later

Beyoncé lay in bed, sleeping peacefully on her back. A black shadow stood in her door way, watching as she slept. Slowly walking over to the bed, the figure looked her over. Sitting on the bed, Beyoncé didn't budge, sitting on top of her, Beyoncé eyes fluttered open feeling a weight on top of her.

Before she could scream, the man covered her mouth with his hand. Tears ran down her face, as her heart hammered in her chest. She whimpered moving around, wrapping his arms around her neck he applied pressure. Cocking her hand back she punched the figure in the face. Biting her lip in agony, her face screwed up in pain.

"You fucking bitch". He said lowly as she quickly sat up pushing him forcefully off the bed. Running to the door, Beyoncé was pulled back in, "I like it when you fight". He whispered in her ear, as she cried. Bitting his hand, he let her go as she ran closing the door behind her rushing down the hall.

The man looked at the blood running down his bleeding hand, running out the door, he ran behind Beyoncé tackling her down the staircase. Beyoncé screamed out in pain, "Shut the fuck up". He gritted out, wrapping his hands tighter around her neck, before repeating slamming her head into the hard wood floor. Beyoncé vision became blurry before she saw black.

 Beyoncé vision became blurry before she saw black

Who was the attacker?? Y'all got any ideas? Hmmm