𝟐𝟒

Omniscient
A few months later

Serenity ran as fast as her little legs could, Oreo close beside her as she opened her parents door. It was still dark outside, "Mommy". She cried rushing over to the side of the bed. She stood on her tip toes, she gently tapped her hand. Beyoncé eyes fluttered open, she looked over at her red face toddler. "Baby what's wrong?". She asked stepping out the bed. Serenity cried harder, Beyoncé panicked picking her up.

Walking to the bathroom, she turned on the light putting serenity on the sink. She squatted to her level, Serenity pulled on her ear. She hiccuped as Beyoncé grabbed her wet face in her hands. "Sweetie tell mommy what's wrong". She softly said as Serenity continued to cry. She picked her up cradling her to her chest. She held her tightly humming in her ear softly. Running her hand through her curly hair, Beyoncé kissed her head. "It's okay baby". She whispered in her ear, opening the bathroom door Stephen sat up.

"What's wrong?". He asked concerned. Beyoncé sat on the bed, She looked down at Serenity as she slept with her thumb in her mouth. "She's never done that before, I don't know what was going on". She whispered to Stephen as he tucked a curl behind her ear. "Her birthday is today". She said as his eyes widen. "I know the perfect place we could all go". He said as she looked over at him.

He held his hand up, she bit her lip holding back a giggle. "For the millionth time, I am gonna spoil you both so don't even waste your breath". He said as she nodded pecking his lips. "I love you dumbo". He said as she gasped. Beyoncé stuck her tongue out at him,

>>>

Beyoncé felt something tugging hard on her hair, she winched sitting up quickly almost knocking Serenity off the bed.

She looked at the attempt at the braid dangling from her forehead. She looked over at Serenity, "Sorry". She softly said, her head hanging low.

Beyoncé felt around her head, Serenity let out a loud cry. "Sweetie you're fine, stop crying". She said as Serenity nodded. "Guess what today is?". She asked as Serenity grabbed the braid in the front playing with it. "I know?". She asked her eyes meeting Beyoncé's. "It's your birthday!". She screamed as Serenity eyes went big. "I have cake?". She asked as Beyoncé nodded. "Yes". She said clapping her hands. "How old are you?". Beyoncé asked as Serenity pulled on her ear.

Beyoncé waited patiently, Serenity looked down at her fingers, holding up three Beyoncé smiled. "Yes sweetie three". She said kissing her forehead, Stephen busted in the door, "We're going to Disney!". He said as Serenity climbed off the bed hugging his legs. He picked her up, putting the tiara on her head. "I love you princess". He whispered into her neck holding onto her tightly.

>>>

"Look mommy!". Serenity screamed as she pointed outside towards the clouds. Beyoncé smiled, she turned around cutting her eyes as Stephen continued to snap several pictures of them. He pointed the camera closing to Beyoncé's face grinning. "My Mona Lisa". He whispered as she quickly put her hands over the camera. "Stop baby". She whined as he ignored her. She sat in his lap, kissing his lips making him drop the camera onto his lap.

Their lips moved in sync, Serenity turned from the window, looking at her parents in curiosity, "Daddy no". She shouted as they pulled away. Beyoncé was attempting to calm her breathing. Serenity hopped out her seat, marching over to them, she grabbed Beyoncé's hand pulling it.

Beyoncé sat in the chair, Serenity climbed in her lap. "Here". She said pointing to her forehead. Beyoncé giggled kissing her forehead delicately. Serenity snuggled into Beyoncé's chest closing her eyes. Beyoncé wrapped her arms around her body. "Daddy here". Serenity said as he walked over to seat beside her. Serenity stretched out on both her parents body, closing her eyes as Beyoncé put her arm around her protective.

Stephen looked down at his daughter, the smile never fading as his heart swelled. He looked over with Beyoncé with a smirk. "She reminds me of someone, that acts the same way". He said as she playfully mushed his head.

 He said as she playfully mushed his head

[HIM SOOO CUTE]

This book is gonna end soon, I didn't want it to be to long. I have a couple ideas for the ending, hmmm