Prologue

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!" I wailed, frustrated. I watch Percy and Annabeth stand awkwardly next to one another, their movements hesitant and totally NOT coupley!

The spark that they had was gone. Gone! Poof, like it never even existed! I felt nothing but awkwardness, uncomfortability, and sadness emitting from the former lovers. The next thing I knew, I was crying.

Their love used to be so passionate! What in Hades name changed?!? Why were they no longer interested in each other?!!

My crying evolved into full blown sobs, mascara running in streaks down my face. Great! Now I had to redo my makeup, which was perfect as it was!!!

My sobs got louder. Percabeth was over, and then this!?! MY LIFE IS RUINED!!!!

"What happened, Love?" Ares gruffed, placing a huge hand on my shoulder, playing with my hair with his other hand. I look straight up at his cruelly handsome face, which was twisted in anger.

I start hiccuping, my tears slowing. Ares would kill anyone for me in a snap of a finger if I asked.

How romantic.

"M-my shi-ip c-cr-crashed!!" I wailed out, my hiccups making me stutter. I bust my head to his chest, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Huh?"

I roll my eyes, slowly putting myself back together. He was a bit dense sometimes.

"Percy and Annabeth don't-" I stop, taking a deep breath before continuing, "don't love each other anymore."

Ares clenched his jaw at the mention of Percy Jackson. "Those punks will love each other once they meet my fist!" He growled, smirking evilly.

I tore myself away from Ares, glaring with more heat than the Fields of Punishment. How dumb was the god of war?

"That's not how it works, Ares!" I snap, summoning my love-glass. I zoomed in on Percy and Annabeth, pursing my lips. Something moved behind them. Nico and Will passed by the former couple, holding hands as they chatted over something.

Percy and Nico threw each other a smile and a smile wave, Nico's cheeks tinting a light pink. Looks like someone hasn't fully gotten over his old crush.

I grin as I inspected the two boys. As cute as Nico and Will were, imaging the drama, what a scandal they'll create! I promised Percy a love life worthy of my name! I would keep my promise.

I push myself off of the floor of my palace, determined to fulfill my job of spreading love.

After I fix my hair and makeup, I take a walk through one of the Rose Gardens, the silence helping me think.

How could I possibly make this work? Nico and Percy would need to be away from Camp Half-Blood to bond, to go deeper than the surface without worrying about monsters and ex-girlfriends, and charmspeak can only go so far. The only thing that I could do was plant a physical attraction to Nico inside of Percy, much like a lust potion Hermes once was influenced by. That was a disaster. . .

I freeze, hearing mumbling a little ways down the path of the Garden. I crept closer, clinging to the shadows. Hecate and Nemesis were together, arguing over something.

"Give. Them. Back!" Hecate hissed, her face flushed with anger.

"I told you that I'd give them back once you've helped me," Nemesis replied calmly, starring Hecate down. After a few moments, Hecate sighed.

"Fine, what do you want?"

Nemesis grinned in victory. "I already told you what I want. I want your help."