missing persons

if you need a refresher, travis & mario ded. kyra got put out, & bri asked hakeem not to talk to that hood booger maya. dassal, dassihhh.

Raelyn was being the social butterfly she was, floating around the room and speaking to the people she knew, and becoming acquainted with the ones she didn't

Brielle, on the other hand, was following behind Raelyn and wondering why she let her talk her into coming to a party where she wouldn't know anyone there. Not that it mattered, seeing as the music was too loud to hold a decent conversation.

"Drink it!" Raelyn shouted while pushing a cup towards Bri, "It taste like juice!"

After taking the cup, Bri sniffed it, wondering what type of juice Raelyn drinks, "Bitch this smell like straight liquor!"

"It's juice in there."

She wasn't lying, and there was actually juice in the cup. A splash of juice.

Seeing that Brielle was still looking unsure about accepting the cup, Raelyn sighed and moved by her ear so that Bri could hear the yelling more clearly, "I'm not finna make you drink some you don't want to, but sis you gotta at least try to have a good time. Sober you not doing it, so I thought drunk you would."

The purpose of Raelyn extending an invitation to Bri was because she wanted her to have fun. That was the only outcome that she wanted from this. It hadn't slipped past her how Brielle didn't act her age, and while maturity was fine, when it's more so because you have no choice, it can be overwhelming.

"This my people house so we're fine." Raelyn continued, "But if you not on that, that's cool too."

Brielle stared at the cup for a few more seconds before taking it, "Thanks."

"Period! You ate recently?"

When she nodded, Raelyn returned it, "'Cause it ain't no juice in that cup friend."'

• • •

"My nut don't work, the bitch broke my heart. " Josiah sank deeper into his seat, "I hate it here!"

Hakeem chuckled at his dramatics, "You the same nigga was telling folks you think you love Raelyn the other day?"

It was an unwarranted conversation, one Hakeem didn't partake in, but still listened to Josiah and Corey gossip.

"What that got to do with my heart being broke? Rae won't even give me no pussy and be scooting up under me talking 'bout "ouu let's cuddle". Get the fuck away from me."

Hakeem made a face, "That's childish."

"Who you telling?"