problems solved

this shit's 7k+ words.... i expect y'all to V O T E & C O M M E N T

& excuse any errors. bc yeah.

*Earlier that night, 2 am*

Hakeem again called Bri as he stuffed a shirt and joggers in a bookbag. He wasn't even concerned with taking that, but he needed something to occupy his time while he waited until his flight was ready to leave.

He couldn't be still and hated the fact that there was nothing he could do but wait.

"She might be sleep or some," Josiah suggested.

"Just shut the fuck up. How she gone be sleep all day? I knew I should've gone with my first mind and let her stay here."

Hakeem didn't want her to leave at all, but let Corey and Josiah convince him that he was being selfish by keeping Bri and Takayla around because he didn't want to be alone. He felt like they would've been safer with him anyway, but Corey pointed out how Deon was able to approach them at the school.

True he didn't want to be alone, but he also felt better knowing that Bri was in arms reach of him. Now, he couldn't even get in contact with her.

Josiah pushed himself off the wall, "I'm finna go 'cause you ain't finna talk to me crazy. Ion give a fuck about you being mad."

"Bitch Ian ask you to come over here." Hakeem responded dropping the bookbag and turning to look at him, "You always bringing your ass to my shit uninvited ol' homeless ass nigga."

Raelyn sighed and looked between them, "Y'all be arguing like y'all go together or some."

Tensions were high because everyone was on edge. Hakeem neglected to realize that while he was the only person in love with Brielle, he wasn't the only person who loved her and cared about what happened to her.

"He yelling at me like I'm a hoe. Be mad at your trifling ass daddy Ian did shit to you."

"Shut your crybaby ass up. You acting like a pussy so that's how you gone get treated fuck you talking 'bout."

In the time Raelyn had known Josiah, she never heard of him getting mad at, let alone arguing with Hakeem. She was trying to deescalate the situation, "How about I take you to the airport and Josiah can go home? 'Cause y'all tripping."

"I'll ask my mama." Hakeem spoke just as Josiah declined Rae's favor, "He can't ride in my shit."

At least they didn't fight Raeyln thought as she and Josiah started to leave the room.