4

' Oppa ? ' you spoke silently.

' I'm here to pick you up did. Hop in. '

You didn't move. Your body was stuck there. Your brother seems to know what's going on with you. He just chuckled.

' You really didn't move for an hour ? '
You just nodded while he help you towards his car.

' Why mom don't pick me ? ' you asked your brother after you feeling warm.

' Ask mom yourself sis. I was asked. How's your school today and what happened to your beautiful face ? '

' I will tell you but don't tell Mom ok ?'

He nodded and you told him what did happened in the morning.

' don't worry sis. I got you covered. '

' wydm ? ' (What do you mean)

' tomorrow I will give your school a speech about what is business. And I will talk about bullying, okay ?? '

' Since when you are interested in my school huh ? ' you asked him out of curiosity.

' Since you was a baby ? ' he jokingly said.

'Ish' you replied back that made him laugh.

' we are here let's get out. '

-----
Ji Eun POV

' my baby. I'm sorry not picking you up. I was to busy cooking your favorite food until I forgot to pick you pick. '

' it's fine mom. But can I eat now. I'm hungryyy '

All of my family members laughed and just agreed to me. Since I'm the youngest, they always fall on my charms✨.

+++
Next day.

Yesterday mom and dad asked me about what happened to my face and told about it but I just tell them not to worry about it. Now I'm in the school waiting my late bestie infront of the school gate.

' Eunnnie.. OMG what happened to your face !'

' I will tell you later but now let's go to the hall. They were calling '

' Is your brother gonna speak infront?'

' How you know ? Ouh now I know how you know. Yup he is but don't tell anyone. ' you saw a small standing poster that has your brother face on it and some information about him but you know more then that .

Finally the hall was full of senoir student. You and Sehun sat infront since you guys are early. While waiting for the hall to be packed, you told what happened to your face and now he said he will never leave you alone.

' Dear student let me introduce you to the CEO of Byuns Company. Byun Baekhyun !! '

" Oh my he's Soo handsome "
" My future husband is here "
" Is he single cause he is mine "

I just laughed all of those comments torwards my brother.

' Hi everyone. I'm Byun Baekhyun the oldest child in Byun family. Let me tell you that my little sister is learning here so if you hurt her , I have no choice to drop you out of the school '

' Wow I never expect that your brother is like that ' Sehun spoke and we both laugh silently.

' Now I want you to give all ears for me for 30 minutes and we will proceed to my quiz and Q&A '

' Daeeeee ' all the student agreed on him.

After 30 minutes he started to quiz us.

Somehow I know all the answers to all of his questions same goes to Sehun since we grew up together.

' I bet you guys did some research of me just now cause I saw some of you guys were watching with your phone. So the first question , what's my favorite thing to do when I'm bored ?'

Nobody raised their hands but I did.

' come up now I guess you did research about me ' he smiled.

I went up and make eye contact with him asking that should I say the truth or the lies that he always made. He glared me back with an answers as I nodded.

' when you are bored you like to watch stocks ' lie. Fact that he actually disturb my sleep.

' good manager-nim she needs a present ' I went down and just smiled at the manager and he just smiled back. I sat down and soon Sehun started to clap silently which means that you succeed not to tell anyone that you are his sister.

Soon the quiz is overr , its time for the Q&A.

' who is your little sister ? ' you nervously bit your lip but relieved when your brother give a good answer

' you will know soon '

---

I decided to cut it cause it's too long and it's 741 words. I'm done with this part. See you soon.